Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

How To Obtain Loan Without Collateral To Expend Your Biz Or For Start Up - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Obtain Loan Without Collateral To Expend Your Biz Or For Start Up (1158 Views)

I Need N2.5m Unsecured Soft Loan Without Collateral / Obtain/renew Your Comprehensive And Third Party Motor Insurance Cover / Why 99% People Fail In Biz Or Whatever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Obtain Loan Without Collateral To Expend Your Biz Or For Start Up by bolly(m): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2015
Dear,
Welcome to a great year of success and prosperity. I want you to know that success in this year is for those that work for it. This is the time to execute your plans,your ideas and the time to expand your business. Here is a place we are support you to acquire the necessary fund to execute your plans,ideas and to expand your business.
Am here to supply you the contacts of all the lender in the 36 states of the Federation, and many of them give loan without collateral. I'm give you a info on how to obtain loan and grants from Federal Government even if you are a start up entrepreneurs.

To get more details, you can call me or whataspp me on 07055896391. You can also indicate your interest by replying.

...See You On Top
Re: How To Obtain Loan Without Collateral To Expend Your Biz Or For Start Up by ballyjzworld(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2015
Why can't you just go ahead and state the procedures/ requirements and contacts here? Why must people contact you individually b4 you can pass the info? Eeeehhhhh OP
What's your motive for creating this thread?
Re: How To Obtain Loan Without Collateral To Expend Your Biz Or For Start Up by bolly(m): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
You ca whatsapp me if you need more info
Re: How To Obtain Loan Without Collateral To Expend Your Biz Or For Start Up by Aviede: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Please I am interested. Here is my whatsapp 07010392613, send me the info.
Re: How To Obtain Loan Without Collateral To Expend Your Biz Or For Start Up by bolly(m): 6:50am On Jan 18, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Obtain Loan Without Collateral To Expend Your Biz Or For Start Up by mamba808(m): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
bolly:
Dear,
Welcome to a great year of success and prosperity. I want you to know that success in this year is for those that work for it. This is the time to execute your plans,your ideas and the time to expand your business. Here is a place we are support you to acquire the necessary fund to execute your plans,ideas and to expand your business.
Am here to supply you the contacts of all the lender in the 36 states of the Federation, and many of them give loan without collateral. I'm give you a info on how to obtain loan and grants from Federal Government even if you are a start up entrepreneurs.

To get more details, you can call me or whataspp me on 07055896391. You can also indicate your interest by replying.

...See You On Top

Am very much interested... How do I go about it?

(1) (Reply)

Stone Coated Aluzinc Steel Roof Tiles / I Need Contact Of Importers Of Shaving Stick / Don't Send Paypal Fund To This Email Simon_amah@aol.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.