Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Photos:Mikel Obi And Girl Friend Share Holiday Snaps,Calls Him Her 'Forever' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:Mikel Obi And Girl Friend Share Holiday Snaps,Calls Him Her 'Forever' (1745 Views)

Comedian Chief Obi And His $1million VomozFlex Endorsement Deal (Pictures) / Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai / Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:Mikel Obi And Girl Friend Share Holiday Snaps,Calls Him Her 'Forever' by stephenduru: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2015
One think I like about this girl is her being proud of having Mikel in her life.

She can't stop calling him her 'Forever'.She shared her holiday pics with Mikel and called him her 'Forever'.

Re: Photos:Mikel Obi And Girl Friend Share Holiday Snaps,Calls Him Her 'Forever' by mizjules(f): 10:33am On Jan 05, 2015
Lool! Thought I readd slaps embarassed!
Re: Photos:Mikel Obi And Girl Friend Share Holiday Snaps,Calls Him Her 'Forever' by Kenzico(m): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2015
So far from all my observations....I think Olga loves Mikel more than Mikel loves her. White girls will be lyk "Black horses are more fun to ride than their frequent regular white horses" ife nke a di egwu oooo!
Re: Photos:Mikel Obi And Girl Friend Share Holiday Snaps,Calls Him Her 'Forever' by Sylvarresta(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2015
Kenzico:
So far from all my observations....I think Olga loves Mikel more than Mikel loves her. White girls will be lyk "Black horses are more fun to ride than their frequent regular white horses" ife nke a di egwu oooo!
bro RIDE, are we horses that de can ride God will save u
Re: Photos:Mikel Obi And Girl Friend Share Holiday Snaps,Calls Him Her 'Forever' by Kenzico(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2015
Sylvarresta:
bro RIDE, are we horses that de can ride God will save u
U no understand....I mean black D's
Re: Photos:Mikel Obi And Girl Friend Share Holiday Snaps,Calls Him Her 'Forever' by Sylvarresta(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Kenzico:

U no understand....I mean black D's
I know nau, just pulling ya legs

1 Like

Re: Photos:Mikel Obi And Girl Friend Share Holiday Snaps,Calls Him Her 'Forever' by lilbazy(m): 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
God bless their courtship, God bless my hustle, God bless your hustle, God bless mr president, God bless the federal republic of nigeria
Re: Photos:Mikel Obi And Girl Friend Share Holiday Snaps,Calls Him Her 'Forever' by englishmart(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
to all Naija babes. Especially those from Anambra. Unu hapu mikel. He's gone for good.

Naijababes ain't loyal
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Popular Actor JIM IYKE Touching Biography, Life And Scandals / Fans Attack Ex Falcons Star Chichi Igbo After She Shared Cossy Photos With Her ' / Dbanj Arrested For 15million Naira Debt (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.