Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Come In... Someone's Waiting - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Come In... Someone's Waiting (892 Views)

Mature Single Moms And Single Ladies,young Men Are Waiting At Lekki Dating / Am That Guy You Have Been Waiting For. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In... Someone's Waiting by susrite(m): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2015

There are sometimes in life when you couldn't just reason enough to solve your problems yourself, we have at one time or the other been stucked at this point. You wish you could just stumble on Aladin's Oil lamp and wish those difficulties could just fade away.
If all problems could be solved oneself, then I see no reason while 'friends' and 'counsell' exist in the dictionary.
I aint creating a thread solely for meetup or something similar. This thread is for people that hopes has given a gair wave, people that are experiencing a huge dilema and seriously needs some advice from someone.
If you think you are in this stage or you believe you can steal a heart out of this stage, then you are most welcome.
strictly serious people
Re: Come In... Someone's Waiting by susrite(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Let me start with myself. I am experiencing this problem that i am not sure could be solved. I was once a fairy person, full of life and always love meeting people, but few weeks ago I had this pain in my chest and it almost sniff life outta me. As my mum was a doctor, I was given first aid and it all subsided.
We went on serires of test but I had two problems with two of them: my Xray and ECG(electrocardiography). All the doctor said was the waves in my heart has been abnormal for the past decade and it has gone beyond repair, the only thing that would help is hope.
Hearing this, i had a broken heart(literarily).
I am not the type that is too scared of death though but where need someone to talk to me is that have been in a relationship for the past 6years and the lady am into is who I'll term 'perfect'. I would do anything for her, and if by saying anything, only death is excluded.
Now I don't have much years to live, 'five would be a grace' the doctor said. T my question, should i tell her?
Should I leave her?
Should I tell her to stay with me till my countdown expires?
I am so confused cos this is the only thought that I couldnLt answer myself.
What should I do to her cos am so scared of what will become of her when am gone a while still being together.

1 Like

Re: Come In... Someone's Waiting by cutieberie1(f): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
susrite:
Let me start with myself. I am experiencing this problem that i am not sure could be solved. I was once a fairy person, full of life and always love meeting people, but few weeks ago I had this pain in my chest and it almost sniff life outta me. As my mum was a doctor, I was given first aid and it all subsided.
We went on serires of test but I had two problems with two of them: my Xray and ECG(electrocardiography). All the doctor said was the waves in my heart has been abnormal for the past decade and it has gone beyond repair, the only thing that would help is hope.
Hearing this, i had a broken heart(literarily).
I am not the type that is too scared of death though but where need someone to talk to me is that have been in a relationship for the past 6years and the lady am into is who I'll term 'perfect'. I would do anything for her, and if by saying anything, only death is excluded.
Now I don't have much years to live, 'five would be a grace' the doctor said. T my question, should i tell her?
Should I leave her?
Should I tell her to stay with me till my countdown expires?
I am so confused cos this is the only thought that I couldnLt answer myself.
What should I do to her cos am so scared of what will become of her when am gone a while still being together.

tell her it wil be more painful if she doesnt know...besides a miracle can happen..pray and go 4 prayers too..

2 Likes

Re: Come In... Someone's Waiting by susrite(m): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
cutieberie1:

tell her it wil be more painful if she doesnt know...besides a miracle can happen..pray and go 4 prayers too..
thanks cutie, I believe in miracles also, just confused, i dunno how she'll feel, plus she's still in school, that might really affect her psychologically
Re: Come In... Someone's Waiting by pinkycute(f): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Awwwwh embarassed I really feel for you brother sad but I'll advice you to tell her in a calm way...

Like; telling her about ur story in a different angle "I mean, direct ur story to a friend of urs and tell her everything concerning ur health condition and the time you have to live on earth, so" after telling her all dis, You nah ask her to tell you if she was to be the girlfriend of DAT ur friend ( in practice ) what will she do...
And see what her reply maybe!!

But if she didn't reply well, please don't tell her it was you in DAT condition oooo

But if she did!!... You can tell her it was you

Well, I pray God should see you through nd heal ur heart, just believe in miracle, dere is notin God can't do!!
Re: Come In... Someone's Waiting by susrite(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
pinkycute:
Awwwwh embarassed I really feel for you brother sad but I'll advice you to tell her in a calm way...

Like; telling her about ur story in a different angle "I mean, direct ur story to a friend of urs and tell her everything concerning ur health condition and the time you have to live on earth, so" after telling her all dis, You nah ask her to tell you if she was to be the girlfriend of DAT ur friend ( in practice ) what will she do...
And see what her reply maybe!!

But if she didn't reply well, please don't tell her it was you in DAT condition oooo

But if she did!!... You can tell her it was you

Well, I pray God should see you through nd heal ur heart, just believe in miracle, dere is notin God can't do!!
wow! I think I'll prefer your idea. Thanks so much. Much of a relief. And thanks for your prayers too.

1 Like

Re: Come In... Someone's Waiting by Beamborla(f): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
I think you should tell her as it is... plus telling her would prepare her for whatever it is to cone. It would keep eating you up the moment you remember that she does not know and that grief alone can kill.

1 Like

Re: Come In... Someone's Waiting by susrite(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Beamborla:
I think you should tell her as it is... plus telling her would prepare her for whatever it is to cone. It would keep eating you up the moment you remember that she does not know and that grief alone can kill.
let's assume you were the one and I told you about it, how would you feel?
Re: Come In... Someone's Waiting by Beamborla(f): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
susrite:
let's assume you were the one and I told you about it, how would you feel?

Errrrrrrrrm... #scratches head# sad

There is no denying the fact that I would feel (seriously, I don't know the word to use that would best convey the feeling). But I wouldn't leave, no, I wouldn't cos that is when you need me more. And I would also know how to plan my life
Re: Come In... Someone's Waiting by susrite(m): 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Beamborla:

Errrrrrrrrm... #scratches head# sad

There is no denying the fact that I would feel (seriously, I don't know the word to use that would best convey the feeling). But I wouldn't leave, no, I wouldn't cos that is when you need me more. And I would also know how to plan my life
kk! Thanks sha, I just hope miracle happens,
Re: Come In... Someone's Waiting by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Its really sad. But hey....all hope is not lost. All u need is FAITH. Our God is still a God of miracles. He said if we ask with faith, we'll receive. So challenge Him to do that.
To your question, i dont think you should tell her cos her feelings towards u will turn to pity. She'll stop being her real self wit u. She'll pity u to d point that'll make it frustrating to you. Just live life, pray and be happy.
I really do wish you well.

Make sure u PM me in 6yrs time and tell me u're stronger than ever grin

1 Like

Re: Come In... Someone's Waiting by pinkycute(f): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
You welcome dear, but I'll appreciate it, if we can meet in the year 2020 "Hopefully"

Can we

Well, God is ur strength!!

But answer me shaa grin

susrite:
wow! I think I'll prefer your idea. Thanks so much. Much of a relief. And thanks for your prayers too.
Re: Come In... Someone's Waiting by susrite(m): 7:36am On Jan 06, 2015
pinkycute:
You welcome dear, but I'll appreciate it, if we can meet in the year 2020 "Hopefully"

Can we

Well, God is ur strength!!

But answer me shaa grin

If I am really(with hope) going to meet you in the year 2020, then you'd probably be attending my wedding ceremony! Funny enough, I have my life being scheduled till 2024. Lets wait pray and see

2 Likes

Re: Come In... Someone's Waiting by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 10, 2015
telling her is the last option, cancel it for now because she may not be matured enough to take it. Fight for your Health. If you can believe, all things are possible. Matt 16: 19
Re: Come In... Someone's Waiting by susrite(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
Kessykelly:
telling her is the last option, cancel it for now because she may not be matured enough to take it. Fight for your Health. If you can believe, all things are possible. Matt 16: 19
thanks kessy. But I am just too confused

(1) (Reply)

Holla If You Are A Gemini / . / A Lady Who Just Got Heartbroken Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.