Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Tells Church Members – “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Tells Church Members – “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them (807 Views)

Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car / “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them & Pull Out Their Necks” David Oyedepo / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Tells Church Members – “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them by jerryps: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bishop Oyedepo has told his Living Faith church congregation to kill any Islamic jihadists that they see....... Read on: http://mordandem.com/2015/01/bishop-oyedepo-tells-church-members-catch-islamic-jihadists-kill-pull-necks/

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Church Members – “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yez nau..shuoo
If u dnt kill em 1st..they will kill u..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Church Members – “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them by holatin(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Even me a Muslim if I catch an extremist I kill him/ her.
so pastor go and meet mummy G.O
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Church Members – “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them by Sapphie(f): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Sick fellows!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Church Members – “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them by MightySparrow: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
If he said that no problem, he was born a Muslim, he still has Muslim siblings. He may just have remembered how heartless they could be.
God bless him
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Church Members – “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
What happened to turning the other chick 419 Oyedepo ? I always knew you were a fake.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Church Members – “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them by lanre316: 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
ifeness:
What happened to turning the other chick 419 Oyedepo ? I always knew you were a fake.

The bible is one big cherry tree. You can pick and choose which parts best suit your agenda. If you need to raise mumus that you can take advantage of, teach them to turn the other cheek, if you want to raise warriors to defend themselves in times of war, teach them that violent takes the kingdom by force.

(1) (Reply)

'Boy Who Came Back From Heaven' author Confesses That He Made Up The Story / Is It Sinful To Use/buy/sell Illegitimate Internet Data (cheat) / The Mark Of The Beast Is Here....!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.