Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria (2305 Views)

Brainwire set to become Nigeria's N0.1 3D Printing Company / Special Electronic Digital Kitchen Scale Now Available In Nigeria / Special Automatic Sensor Soap Dispenser Now Available In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hello guys,

I just recently returned to Nigeria and I have launched a new business in 3D Printing. Now not many people know about 3D Printing and this is fine because it is a new technology in the mainstream market! However, I must say it's a technology that has been around for the past 30years.

Worldwide, 3D Printing is still wowing people everywhere and now, it can wow my fellow Nigerians too!
So what is 3D Printing I hear you ask??

I know you are thinking of some fancy type of paper printing or something similar but no!

3D Printing is a manufacturing process where you can take literally any computer 3D model and turn it into a real object. (Yes that's fine... read it again!! haha)

I know there are a lot of students and professionals here on Nairaland, so for the students, imagine being able to make that AutoCAD design you have been working on for your final year report? You can make and test this design in real life with 3D Printing!!

For more information, visit my website on http://www.stampar3D.com

Ofcourse, I know you will have a lot of questions and I will be around here to answer them for you! But the website has a lot of information.

Thanks
Akinwole
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
Like what would you suggest to be printed and what materials do you use?

1 Like

Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
The material is ABS and PLA plastic material.

I mostly use ABS though which is an Engineering Plastic and it's what lego bricks are made out of.

Have a look through the website - I have included a lot of info there but for example -

primary schools can print:

-Country and continent maps for the students showing all the states. They can interact with this and it'll aid their understanding of the shapes of countries and continents... An experience you can't really get from looking at textbook pictures.

-Simple and complex shapes for example, the pupils can see how you go from a square to a cube... a triangle to a pyramid etc.

Physical interactions really does open up the mind and allows creative juices to flow especially of young children.

Secondary schools can
-Print complex molecules in chemistry class to show and pass around in the class
- have physical models of complex joints and structures in the body in biology class
- appreciate complex structures such as DNA double helix molecule
- have topographical maps of locations they are studying in geography class

The possiblilities are endless. The only limit is your imagination on how to use this service. But one thing is for sure, it will completely change the way students and even teachers think - and a more creative mind will lead to more successful decision makings in the future!
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
Can you 3D print a Globe?
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yes sir I can!!
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by newacca: 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
Your website is not coming up.
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hi newacca,
It loads fine for me.

It is http://www.stampar3d.com/

Please try again
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by newacca: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
MontyNG:
Hi newacca,
It loads fine for me.

It is http://www.stampar3d.com/

Please try again
It's okay now.
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
Browse our Gallery on www.stampar3D.com for examples of our work so far
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by boluwajokosegun: 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Can it print a tree or rubbort
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
What's a rubbort??

But yes you can...

You can print absolutely anything you want! Your only limitation is your imagination and your design skills.

Go to http://www.stampar3d.com/#!links/crla for some software we recommend for designing your model or browse the thousands of 3D models already available online that you can download for free and print!
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by prologue: 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Very nice.
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
Thankyou Sir!

Any questions you have, just ask. I'll be hanging around the forum to answer them.

-Akinwole
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by waka2: 9:39am On Jan 09, 2015
Pls how do you charge,just an idea of your pricing.
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Our pricing depends on the Model.

Our charges depend on the size of the model and the printing duration.

We do not charge based on the complexity of the model.

If you have any more questions, please ask!

-Akinwole
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by Bestofralph(m): 7:41am On Jan 10, 2015
can we see any photo of what your machine has done so far?
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 10:44am On Jan 10, 2015
Yes ofcourse:

Please go to http://www.stampar3d.com/#!gallery/c1df1

Every picture there was produced by me using the machines.

- Akinwole
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
Jewellery Designers can now turn new pendant design sketches into a real wearable pendant with #3DPrinting! Visit http://www.stampar3D.com for more info!
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
A very interesting and worthwhile job! For all Star Wars fans out there, we just 3D Printed the storm trooper helmet from Episode VII

Total Print time: 17hrs!!!

Visit Stampar3D.com and Bring your Ideas to Life today!!!
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Here is another great example of 3D Printing in action! This was requested by a Nursery-Primary school and is now being used to open up the minds of our young generations allowing them to learn using play and teaching aids! This method of teaching has been proven to be far more effective than using textbooks and pictures/drawings.

Map of Lagos! How many LG Areas can you identify?

Map of Nigeria! How many states can you identify?

Continents of the World! Can you name all seven of them?

Contact us today to find out how you can take your ideas and designs from a piece of paper to a physical object!
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
A fresh set of custom name tags / Key tags straight off the build plate! Choose your base colour, Outline colour, and Text colour...

Want one?? Get in touch now!

Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 12:40am On Feb 08, 2016
Show that special someone how much you really care about them with a customized 3D Printed Poem. Simply compose a poem and we'll 3D Print it for you in your choice of colours.

This is the perfect gift for your loved one that will serve as a reminder how much of an awesome partner your are! Everytime they read that poem, that has been personalised just for them, it will make them feel extra special and cherish the memories forever.

Now taking orders for Valentine's day!

Any questions, please call or whatsapp on 07014804650

(1) (Reply)

1 Year Barely Used Haier Thermocool Large Chest Freezer HTF-429H For Sale ABUJA / Heavy Duty Generators Available (perkins,jubaili Bros And Mikano) / Wholesale Baby Feeding Bottles,teats And Dummies (suckers) Wholesale From The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.