Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Photos: ********east-west Road Progress Report***** - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: ********east-west Road Progress Report***** (548 Views)

10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" / Man Hit By A Car Along East West Road Today,(graphic Pics) / Viewers Discretion: Ghastly Auto Crash At Mbiama Along East/West Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: ********east-west Road Progress Report***** by Flexy2009(m): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
PRESIDENT GEJ IS REWRITING HISTORY AND SOME ARE BUSY WRITING LETTERS AND SINGING SONG OF CHANGE AND PLAYING PROPAGANDA DRIVEN POLITICS
**********EAST-WEST ROAD PROGRESS REPORT*************
!
!
!
Before president GEJ assumed office as elected president, the east-west road was like a death trap for commuters. But i can tell you authoritatively today that the situation has changed from bad to good. His transformation agenda is really working and it is very clear like HDTV in the eyes of nigerians with fair judgment and perhaps even the diasporians.
I have traversed almost the entire EAST-WEST road and i can tell you that roughly 80‰ of the job has been achieved.
The entire delta state axis has been fully completed and currently in use.(dual carriage). The second patani bridge (A 850m long bridge along east-west road crossing forcados river linking delta state-bayelsa state is almost completed(9∅‰ completion) Rivers Axis............Between okogbe and ahoada(river state sections) are done and others in constant construction. From rivers state to akwa ibom is almost completed.
!
!
!
!
Fellow Nigerians, no not be deceived by the opposition singing songs of change to gain political scores just to be in power. LETS US VOTE FOR PRESIDENT GEJ SO HE CAN CONTINUE HIS TRANSFORMATION AGENDA!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: ********east-west Road Progress Report***** by Kennywills7(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nice one
Let's stop for a while and reason properly
At a time when all d past criminals ganging against just one man is either d person is doing something which is not in their interest or they have repented but humans we knw don't do dat easily, can anyone in apc come out and say he is clean & has not been stealing public funds? when in pdp or when in apc they are still stealing
They don't care about d common man!
All i see are pple with personal & selfish interest- not for d gud of u or me.
Re: Photos: ********east-west Road Progress Report***** by Flexy2009(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Even if the OPPOSITION takes over they won't perform magic. Apc is not the key to unlock the much needed change we need in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

30-yr-old Student Jailed For Laptop Theft, 2 Months After Completing 2-yr Term F / Miracle: Popular Lagos Pastor's Wife Escapes Death / Google Top 10 January Trending Searches In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.