Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Abu Student Lets Meet Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abu Student Lets Meet Here (452 Views)

Thread For Prospective Abu Student / GIST - ABU Student Committed Suicide / Check Out An ABU Student Murdering English Like Kilode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abu Student Lets Meet Here by bilalfarid(m): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
I declare open a thread where all ABU new and returning student could share what the scene look like here in abu zaria.
As for me the scene is interesting. I could see students trooping into campus in
In there numbers, some of them holding there mattress on there head,I even saw someone with a 14inches mattress and I was like "is this guy coming to campus with his wife and children". For some who where unable to click room they are going around looking for who to squat with, (am a victim), Freshers like me would be like "oboy this school large O". O I forgot to tell you about what the weather look like here in zaria, hmm it is really cold O in fact very cold, for those who are yet to come to zaria you better come with your sweater or you are on your own. Do tell us what the scene is like where ever u are either in the main campus or the kongo campus.
Re: Abu Student Lets Meet Here by Unekz(m): 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
hahaahahahahahahahahahaha..i'd have been part of these sha, bt nt offered admision..Anyways when am admitted i'd come back to share my hilarious Experience.
Congrat to you guyz ! Its not easy
Re: Abu Student Lets Meet Here by bilalfarid(m): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
Who no go, no know. Na who go know weiitin dey sup
Re: Abu Student Lets Meet Here by Sodiq3(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
Still at home. Waiting for our Lazy department to release the time-table. On the Weather, it's not a news, Zaria is always cold at this time. To the Newbies, looking for where to squat, I say Good luck. Please, Study well, party less, A.B.U sabi clear doubt o. I wish everyone a hitch-free semester. Enjoy.

Sadiq
Mass comm.
300l.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please / What Is The Important Of JSS Exam After School? / Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.