Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? (2404 Views)

You Are Better Than The Banana: See O. If God(pic) / Eyes Test!! :how Many Squares Can You See (pic) / If God Write This In The Sky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by killjoy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
this is purely hypothetical. OK? now imagine God closes his eyes to the world for 24hours. meaning, woteva sinful act of urs during dat period will go unseen, unpunished, infact, it will neva hunt u cos God didn't see it. now wot sin will u commit during that tym?

for me sha, if u tink I'd go into fornicating spree, ur wrong. der r sum pipl I will find n burn to ashes. by. all. means.

tell me urs abeg.
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
I'll murder Jonathan...I've not killed b4.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by menix(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
Kill d world...
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by ChubbyT(f): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
Rob central bank.
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by ChubbyT(f): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
menix:
Kill d world...
haba,y nau
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by killjoy(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
menix:
Kill d world...

ohhhhh everyone wants to be a murderer nw... hmmmmm. guys following my cue. no one going on fornicating gallore? well maybe dis whoreeee-neee female nairalanders will admit to indulge in sex. patiently waiting
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by Beesluv: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
I'll also close my eyes
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by killjoy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
ChubbyT:
Rob central bank.

rob!!! I forgot u galz love money more dan anything in dis lyf grin
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by ChubbyT(f): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
killjoy:

rob!!! I forgot u galz love money more dan anything in dis lyf grin
lol...yes o.If u dnt lyk money u cn snd dem to me 4 safe keep.
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by menix(m): 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
ChubbyT:

haba,y nau

God being punishing mii 4 d past 5 month so killin every1 wuld b a fair bargain...
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by ChubbyT(f): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
menix:

God being punishing mii 4 d past 5 month so killin every1 wuld b a fair bargain...
Nt fair at all,its wickedness.
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by killjoy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
ChubbyT:

lol...yes o.If u dnt lyk money u cn snd dem to me 4 safe keep.

y send it to u? stroll to my house and cum collect it grin
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by killjoy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
menix:

make I hear word eeeee. na only u dey suffer? u wan hear my story?
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by trendy01(f): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
I will rob world bank grin
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by ChubbyT(f): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
killjoy:

y send it to u? stroll to my house and cum collect it grin
cos guys dnt lov it. Nah,sndn wil b bettr.
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by killjoy(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
trendy01:

nawa o... nobody going sexing? nawa o
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by killjoy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
ChubbyT:

cos guys dnt lov it. Nah,sndn wil b bettr.

cum my house n gerrit! it hv tey woman come visit me for house shaa. u stay in Benin? grin
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by ChubbyT(f): 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
killjoy:

cum my house n gerrit! it hv tey woman come visit me for house shaa. u stay in Benin? grin
lol...nah,m in minna.
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by ChubbyT(f): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
trendy01:
lol...mayb ah'll leave central bank,n join u.
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by ChubbyT(f): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
killjoy:

nawa o... nobody going sexing? nawa o
na only u waka come bdat.
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by Youngsage: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
@thread: no comment.

@killjoy: you are the guy on the right, with the fone grin tongue

hehehe!
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by menix(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
ChubbyT:

Nt fair at all,its wickedness.

Well if dat its definition..
Do u think most serial killers re wicked?
Its d pain dey cause dat pple see as wicked buh dey re reacting to wat d society churn out on them..

Note: am not responsible for any post btw d hrs of 9pm-11.30pm...
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by killjoy(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
ChubbyT:

lol...nah,m in minna.

oh oh. come to Benin let me arrange dat ur ikebe ur sampling
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by killjoy(m): 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
ChubbyT:

lol...mayb ah'll leave central bank,n join u.

partners in robbery. God plz turn a blind eye on our sins for just one day papa
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by killjoy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Youngsage:
@thread: no comment.

@killjoy: you are the guy on the right, with the fone grin tongue

hehehe!

hmmmm u dey fear to tok? ur ryt. y did u guess d guy on g ryt? I fine die Abi grin
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by Youngsage: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
killjoy:

hmmmm u dey fear to tok? ur ryt. y did u guess d guy on g ryt? I fine die Abi grin

lolz, for your mind, abi grin grin

I didn't guess.

My instincts are always right. Always. - Young Sage.

tongue
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by killjoy(m): 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
Youngsage:

lolz, for your mind, abi grin grin

I didn't guess.

My instincts are always right. Always. - Young Sage.

tongue

go jare
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by Youngsage: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
killjoy:

go jare
I won't

oya beg me grin
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by killjoy(m): 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
Youngsage:

I won't

oya beg me grin

hehehehehe... u want koboko abi
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by Youngsage: 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
killjoy:

hehehehehe... u want koboko abi

I don't cry
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by killjoy(m): 12:11am On Jan 06, 2015
Youngsage:

I don't cry

beta

grin
Re: If God Should Close His Eyes For The Next 24hpurs, What Sin Will You Commit? by ChubbyT(f): 12:34am On Jan 06, 2015
menix:

Well if dat its definition..
Do u think most serial killers re wicked?
Its d pain dey cause dat pple see as wicked buh dey re reacting to wat d society churn out on them..

Note: am not responsible for any post btw d hrs of 9pm-11.30pm...
Killn ppl cnt solve d prblm. Wel, it cnt evn hppn sef. So,case closed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Genius Abubakar Faizah Sani 2016 WAEC Overall BEST Candidate (photo) / Hollywood Actor Mark Wahlberg Was Addicted To Cocaine @13 & Charged With Murder? / Woman Raped And Beheaded In Front Of Cheering Crowd In Congo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.