Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

If You Were To Be Isaac In The Bible...what Would Have Been Your Reply??lols - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Were To Be Isaac In The Bible...what Would Have Been Your Reply??lols (823 Views)

Funny Pic What Will Be Your Reply / Pics... What Will Be Your Reply If Sumone Asks You This Hilarious Question / I Got Interviewed By A Journalist.what Would Be Your Reply? ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Be Isaac In The Bible...what Would Have Been Your Reply??lols by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
LMAO....just cant stop laughing...at this pix...

if you were to be Isaac in the bible...after what moses(your father)had attempted in using you to make sacrifice....until the RAM appeared...and while walking home..your dad now said...SON...I LOVE YOU...what will be your reply...lols..

........snow..........

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be Isaac In The Bible...what Would Have Been Your Reply??lols by Beesluv: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
I'll hug him *Love is blind*
Re: If You Were To Be Isaac In The Bible...what Would Have Been Your Reply??lols by ShirelleBaby: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
That is if I will follow him home!

As soon as the ram appeared I would have run away from him and change location.
Re: If You Were To Be Isaac In The Bible...what Would Have Been Your Reply??lols by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
That is if I will follow him home!

As soon as the ram appeared I would have run away from him and change location.

lols.....funny

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Give This Picture A Name..lol! / LMAO . Can This Be True ??/ / Funny Plz Dnt Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.