Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Phenom Vs Yung6ix, Which Of Them Kills The Beat Most? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Phenom Vs Yung6ix, Which Of Them Kills The Beat Most? (1845 Views)

Where Is Phenom ??? / Erigga Vs Yung6ix / LYRICS: Yung6ix – Bankulize (refix) Ft Mr Eazi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phenom Vs Yung6ix, Which Of Them Kills The Beat Most? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
Those guys are both murderers but one must be better than the other, who do you think is better I choose phenom tho
Re: Phenom Vs Yung6ix, Which Of Them Kills The Beat Most? by naturally: 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yung6ix
Re: Phenom Vs Yung6ix, Which Of Them Kills The Beat Most? by Ewizard(m): 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Both are ill..
Buh dat morafurkin king of d south meks ebola and aids luk lyk a headache..

2 Likes

Re: Phenom Vs Yung6ix, Which Of Them Kills The Beat Most? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ewizard:
Both are ill..
Buh dat morafurkin king of d south meks ebola and aids luk lyk a headache..
listen to still breathing where both of them are being featured and you will see that phenomenon is still the BEST RAPPER ALIVE
Re: Phenom Vs Yung6ix, Which Of Them Kills The Beat Most? by Ewizard(m): 6:01am On Jan 06, 2015
zick19:

listen to still breathing where both of them are being featured and you will see that phenomenon is still the BEST RAPPER ALIVE

Jus downloaded it.. Dope!

Dey both spit sick lines..
But phenom was sicker!
Hav u reviewed dier mixtape? BRA and 6ix 0'Clock? Who killed it?
6ix 0'clock ofcuz!
Re: Phenom Vs Yung6ix, Which Of Them Kills The Beat Most? by valmunich(m): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
six definitely
Re: Phenom Vs Yung6ix, Which Of Them Kills The Beat Most? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
valmunich:
six definitely
Ewizard:

Jus downloaded it.. Dope!
Dey both spit sick lines..
But phenom was sicker!
Hav u reviewed dier mixtape? BRA and 6ix 0'Clock? Who killed it?
6ix 0'clock ofcuz!
pls, download diz freestyle from phenom and rate it... http://tooxclusive.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/TKG-Freestyle-_-tooxclusive.com_.mp3
Re: Phenom Vs Yung6ix, Which Of Them Kills The Beat Most? by Leon2036(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
zick19:

wrong brah 6ix murdered that track ah swear....
Re: Phenom Vs Yung6ix, Which Of Them Kills The Beat Most? by AbuMikey(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dem Boys are both _Dope.

Phenom still does it for Me, 6ix has gone Xx_x! All He talks about now is P***y and Ku*h!

1 Like

Re: Phenom Vs Yung6ix, Which Of Them Kills The Beat Most? by Ewizard(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
zick19:

pls, download diz freestyle from phenom and rate it... http://tooxclusive.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/TKG-Freestyle-_-tooxclusive.com_.mp3

Old jam.. Very dope!

Listen to DJ Neptune ft Yung6ix- open letter

Dere's diff btw dropin barz and sprayin txt..
Re: Phenom Vs Yung6ix, Which Of Them Kills The Beat Most? by jeffcole(m): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Why compare?? It's Yungsix please
Re: Phenom Vs Yung6ix, Which Of Them Kills The Beat Most? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ewizard:

Old jam.. Very dope!

Listen to DJ Neptune ft Yung6ix- open letter

Dere's diff btw dropin barz and sprayin txt..
share d link bro.... buh i still believe in phenom, no matter wat
Re: Phenom Vs Yung6ix, Which Of Them Kills The Beat Most? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
jeffcole:
Why compare?? It's Yungsix please
i waz once a fan of yung6ix but wen i took my time to listen to phenom, i jez can't stop loving d guy
Re: Phenom Vs Yung6ix, Which Of Them Kills The Beat Most? by jeffcole(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
zick19:

i waz once a fan of yung6ix but wen i took my time to listen to phenom, i jez can't stop loving d guy
where is the phenom now?
Re: Phenom Vs Yung6ix, Which Of Them Kills The Beat Most? by Ewizard(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
zick19:

share d link bro.... buh i still believe in phenom, no matter wat

notjustok.com/2013/07/15/dj-neptune-ft-yung6ix-open-letter-cover/
Re: Phenom Vs Yung6ix, Which Of Them Kills The Beat Most? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 08, 2015
Yung6ix all d way.. i'm obsessed with him sef.
Re: Phenom Vs Yung6ix, Which Of Them Kills The Beat Most? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
Listen to Eclipse still breathinq, Long ago Phenom Killed it.
Listen to LayLow What it do,Phenom was sicker in der
Liaten to Jumabee Cassava Phenom was dope.
There r both ma real Gee's and i like em very well......Buh Phenom z berra buh i lawV 6IX too.

(1) (Reply)

Download – Falz Wehdone Sir – Audio And Video / Nigezie Top 10 Videos For 2008 / Ransome – Local Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.