Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! (5887 Views)

Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price / How To Make Money On Nigeria's Leading Online Shopping Sites Konga And Jumia / The Challenges Of An Online Market Place Merchant: Kaymu, Konga & Jumia As Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
A lot of young Nigerians hold the fatalistic view that you cannot attain success in corporate Nigeria based on merit and hard work. THE ROAD TO VICTORIA ISLAND is a book that takes you through the journey from school to the workplace, and climbing career ladder in corporate Nigeria within a short time. It is a collection of tips that aid successful academic endeavour, seamless transition to the labour market and a rewarding career. It also touches on entrepreneurship. One unique thing about this book is that it is based on real life experiences on what happens in Nigeria here, not some theories that are hardly applicable in our society. It covers the entire career chain – from preparation to retirement. To put faces to the guide, some high-flying Nigerian executives were selected as case studies. Although the ideas shared are localized to the Nigerian system, they are no doubt applicable anywhere in the world.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THE BOOK
Tips to preparing for post-school life
Right mix of professional qualifications
Rudiments of the workplace
Careers in Nigeria’s Oil & Gas Industry
Careers in Investment Banking Industry
Entrepreneurial lessons from accomplished Nigerians
Networking, relationship building and personal branding
General guide to rapid career rise in Nigeria & beyond
…and many more.

WHO NEEDS THE BOOK
STUDENTS – who want to be academic high-flyers and prepare ahead for post-school life
CORPS MEMBERS – who are awaiting induction into Nigeria’s labour market and the workplace
CORPORATE WORKERS – who want to master the game of the office place or move from one job to another
PROFESSIONALS – who want to be up to date in corporate trends
BUDDING ENTREPRENEURS – who want to learn from the masters
ANY OTHER PERSON WITH A FINE MIND

TESTIMONIAL
“Mr. Suraj,
I have been looking for an opportunity to say this.
Your interview questions and answers article was instrumental to my impressing two CEOs and getting employment offers from both.
Thanks. I really appreciate. May you achieve and surpass your goals in life.”
Melo James, Nairaland

PRICE: #2000

To order, call or whatsapp 08067864475 / 08188144147.

You can order on Kaymu here >> http://www.kaymu.com.ng/the-road-to-victoria-island-259769.html

You can order for the book on Konga here >> /SPSellingPoint

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 9:11am On Jan 07, 2015
The book is very much available. Go get yours now.
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by Xxpress(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Can I get it in a bookshop?
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 6:43am On Jan 08, 2015
Xxpress:
It's not in bookshops yet, sir. However, you can get them on Kaymu in the address provided above. Thank you.
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2015
Xxpress:
Where's your location please? We can deliver to you irrespective.
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by Xxpress(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
bashorundon:
Where's your location please? We can deliver to you irrespective.
I stays around Agbado in ogun state.
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Xxpress:
I stays around Agbado in ogun state.
Agbado Ijaiye? We are in Ota also. We can deliver to you, sir. Thank you.
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 8:32am On Jan 09, 2015
The books are now available on Konga! Go place your orders now!!!
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
You can now order for the book on Konga via our store >>> /SPSellingPoint Thank you!
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
bashorundon:
A lot of young Nigerians hold the fatalistic view that you cannot attain success in corporate Nigeria based on merit and hard work. THE ROAD TO VICTORIA ISLAND is a book that takes you through the journey from school to the workplace, and climbing career ladder in corporate Nigeria within a short time. It is a collection of tips that aid successful academic endeavour, seamless transition to the labour market and a rewarding career. It also touches on entrepreneurship. One unique thing about this book is that it is based on real life experiences on what happens in Nigeria here, not some theories that are hardly applicable in our society. It covers the entire career chain – from preparation to retirement. To put faces to the guide, some high-flying Nigerian executives were selected as case studies. Although the ideas shared are localized to the Nigerian system, they are no doubt applicable anywhere in the world.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THE BOOK
Tips to preparing for post-school life
Right mix of professional qualifications
Rudiments of the workplace
Careers in Nigeria’s Oil & Gas Industry
Careers in Investment Banking Industry
Entrepreneurial lessons from accomplished Nigerians
Networking, relationship building and personal branding
General guide to rapid career rise in Nigeria & beyond
…and many more.

WHO NEEDS THE BOOK
STUDENTS – who want to be academic high-flyers and prepare ahead for post-school life
CORPS MEMBERS – who are awaiting induction into Nigeria’s labour market and the workplace
CORPORATE WORKERS – who want to master the game of the office place or move from one job to another
PROFESSIONALS – who want to be up to date in corporate trends
BUDDING ENTREPRENEURS – who want to learn from the masters
ANY OTHER PERSON WITH A FINE MIND

TESTIMONIAL
“Mr. Suraj,
I have been looking for an opportunity to say this.
Your interview questions and answers article was instrumental to my impressing two CEOs and getting employment offers from both.
Thanks. I really appreciate. May you achieve and surpass your goals in life.”
Melo James, Nairaland

PRICE: #2000

To order, call or whatsapp 08067864475 / 08188144147.

You can order on Kaymu here >> http://www.kaymu.com.ng/the-road-to-victoria-island-259769.html

You can order for the book on Konga here >> /SPSellingPoint

Thank you.
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
The Best-Selling Career Books are now on Konga and Kaymu. Go place your orders now. Nationwide delivery's available!
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 7:22am On Jan 14, 2015
You can also order for the book by calling/whatsapping 08067864475. Thank you!
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 7:39am On Jan 15, 2015
bashorundon:
The Best-Selling Career Books are now on Konga and Kaymu. Go place your orders now. Nationwide delivery's available!
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
This book has saved many careers. Take charge of your career too. Order now via Konga, Kaymu or by calling / whatsapping me on 08067864475. Thank you!
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 7:10am On Jan 16, 2015
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
Save your career today. Don't be caught unaware. Be prepared at all times. Get a copy of the Best Career Book in Nigeria. Available on Konga and Kaymu. You can also call or whatsapp 08067864475 to order. #2000 only. Thank you! :-)
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
TESTIMONIAL

Melo James (from Nairaland) has this to say about one of the articles in the book.

“Mr. Suraj, I have been looking for an opportunity to say this. Your interview questions and answers article was instrumental to my impressing two CEOs and getting employment offers from both. Thanks. I really appreciate. May you achieve and surpass your goals in life” Melo James, Nairaland

Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 8:26am On Jan 19, 2015
bashorundon:
This book has saved many careers. Take charge of your career too. Order now via Konga, Kaymu or by calling / whatsapping me on 08067864475. Thank you!
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 7:26am On Jan 20, 2015
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2015
bashorundon:
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2015
The Best Career Book, Road To VI, is still available. The book's written by the brilliant Jarus. We deliver worldwide. It's also available on Konga and Kaymu. Thank you!
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
bashorundon:
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2015
GoodMorning!
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
bashorundon:
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
The Best-Selling Career Books are now on Konga and Kaymu. Go place your orders now. #2000 only. Nationwide deliveries are available. Thank you!

SellingPoint!

Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
bashorundon:
The Best Career Book, Road To VI, is still available. The book's written by the brilliant Jarus. We deliver worldwide. It's also available on Konga and Kaymu. Thank you!
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
You can now get it in UI and Ibadan in General ...

Quote this post if u wanna get one .

The Book is a must get for all ...
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Goodboy2012:
You can now get it in UI and Ibadan in General ...

Quote this post if u wanna get one .

The Book is a must get for all ...
YES!
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
bashorundon:
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
bashorundon:
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by easy4beno(m): 9:01am On Feb 04, 2015
Great book..inspiring..challenging and eye opening..

Got my delivery on sunday and still can't believe I finished reading the book same day, I have to say its my first time of reading over 200pages book in a matter of hours, that tells you how it held me tightly to the edge of the seat..Great job Mr Suraj.

I have been following Jarus closely and his life and orientation from my observation gives me joy that there is still hope for Nigeria. I just wonder if we could have thus personality multiplied by a thousand in that trend who would be willingly, enthusiastically and selflessly moved to motivate youths like he's doing, I'm sure a lot of us would have better minds in choosing and following through our various career paths and being very successful.

I recommend this book to every student, graduates, employees and even employers/businessmen..its worth buying and reading.
Re: The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! by bashorundon(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
The books are still available. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Become A Milani, Black Opal, BH, Genuine Makeup Distributor, Empower Yourself / Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes,,bodyparts / Botcho Creams Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.