Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Tablet Pc Is Fake – Know From First Sight - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tablet Pc Is Fake – Know From First Sight (546 Views)

June 31st Postponement Is Fake. Whatsapp Has Ended Support For Blackberry Phones / How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original / Tablet Pc Is Fake – Know From First Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tablet Pc Is Fake – Know From First Sight by jaylister(m): 12:24am On Jan 06, 2015
Do you want to buy a tablet pc this season? Do you have a tablet Pc already? Here AprokoBlog gives you how to know a fake Tablet Pc from first sight. you can also contact us to get more info

From my own experience before this time a friend of mine bought a tablet Pc that looks very attractive in appearance but very poor in performance. My friend was very pleased with is tablet Pc even to the extent of comparing it with other friends and relatives tablets and smart phones unknowing to him that it was a fake product that he was bragging about.
How did we know it was fake? The tablet got locked by his kid brother and he expected me as a friend to unlock his Tablet for him but after all trials to unlock, it never worked out. So with some researches, I then discovered that it was a fake tablet. Here are some features to know if your tablet PC is fake (made in China) but before that see the tablet am talking of below..........................

http://www.aprokoblog.com/2014/12/tablet-pc-is-fake-know-from-first-sight_30.html
Re: Tablet Pc Is Fake – Know From First Sight by akashi01(m): 12:45am On Jan 06, 2015
mumugringrin.......e be like say you be learner for nairaland, nobody go open that link
Re: Tablet Pc Is Fake – Know From First Sight by jaylister(m): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
akashi01:
mumugringrin.......e be like say you be learner for nairaland, nobody go open that link
apologize now

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!!! How To Unlock Huawei Ascend Y330 Phone / Share Files Between Your Phones And Computers With Super Speed Using This App / Google Play Store Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.