Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? (4217 Views)

When You Complain About Silly Things In Your Life, Just Look At This Picture / 10 Nairalanders Behaviour In Political Discourse / Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by beau49: 2:26am On Jan 06, 2015
I will go first...

The major thing people/friends/family/ex complain about me is that I don't call or ask after them although a few times its due to unavoidable circumstances. Not that I don't care,actually I do think,pray and worry about these people but to pick up the phone to call/text/chat them is another matter entirely especially when there would be no change in the things we talk about.

I think it cause of my introverted nature,atleast I'd like to think so. I so much dread picking up my phone to call/chat with some people not that I don't like the person but because its always the same boring line of conversation. I prefer to wait an extended period of time or until I have an urgent message to pass across before chatting/calling.

Now over to you what's yours......?

4 Likes

Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by zeezahbee(f): 2:56am On Jan 06, 2015
My sharp mouth undecided, I can be so nice at times but if you step on my toe, my sharp mouth !!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by lirusehn(m): 3:07am On Jan 06, 2015

They always do complain on my not bin able to ignore some threadsundecided

1 Like

Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 06, 2015
Olapade na gal go kill you,even my mum complain about this,and my gfs always complained am too quiet
Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 06, 2015
Mine, I Like Drinking and F*cking
Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by nickz(m): 3:15am On Jan 06, 2015
They are mainly stupid stuffs

Temper,laughing like a clownlipsrsealedgrin,touching people on the headgrin and ending the call even when the person still has small stuff to say more...

They are just like conditioned-reflex actionsgringrin
I don't even realize until I've done it
Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by BasseyJ(m): 3:20am On Jan 06, 2015
That I do not keep in touch
Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by agrovick(m): 4:04am On Jan 06, 2015
I don't keep in touch.
Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by oluwadanie1(m): 6:39am On Jan 06, 2015
They always complain am too quiet and slow
Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 06, 2015
my partners in bed; I'm too commanding
my mum; there are always too many girls around u
my dad; no one can ever change ur mind when it's made up.
my brother; I'm too lazy n like to live like a king
my friends; I too dey dull dem cos no only book n woman I like. no partying, clubbing, trips etc..
(I hate crowded places)
Nairalanders; I'm too opinionated. n d girls think I'm always bashing dem.
the world in general; well...I don't give a fxck about what the world.thinks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by MizMyColi(f): 8:13am On Jan 06, 2015
Hehehehehe......

This got me thinking.

Okay, let's see.......

I can be quite the elusive and aloof babe, despite my overly empathetic and caring nature grin grin

Now that I think deeply though, I only appear that way to people who for one reason or another, I have taken down from the position of high importance they hold in my life.

Those who don't know me personally think of me as "too serious and uptight"
I laff in taiwanese.
That's just a defense mech. I hate BS.
I can be quite the playful kid around those I feel very comfortable with.

Online some hold the perception that I flatter people a lot - those with the mob mentality around here call it azz_kissin'

Owh well, I'm of the opinion that if a person hasn't walked your journey, they have no business judging your story - if they choose to - their cup of tea.

As humans, it's a natural tendency to be very blunt and direct and wholistic when it comes to criticizing people and calling them out for their spiritual and physical faults, or do I say perceived faults.

Then when you decide to go blunt and direct and wholistic on people - in a positive light, you're labelled Azz_kisser hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

I speak the truth, in a really nice way.
I have the capacity to make satan feel good about him/itself.
I choose to see good and God in everything.
I've got loads of positive energy.

^^^ My Gift, My Talent

Oops, my own don pass five sef
grin grin

1 Like

Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by Creamish(f): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2015
snub....dont keep in touch... undecided
Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by emperorchedda(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2015
I discriminate Igbos grin

Just kidding.
They say I don't let people know what I'm up to
Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by dechandel(f): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2015
My mum is always complaining about me doing things the easy way.
She said i hate stress and yea. Thats so true
She said i am so carefree. Infact na only my mumsi dey tackle me pass for life
My friends do tell me i was brought up so well and its boring cheesy
Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by jnrbayano(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2015
I can be serious to a fault cry

I am too direct.

2 Likes

Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by ddeston(m): 9:05am On Jan 06, 2015
Being too overly ambitious.
Mumc b like. Why don't you ever walk with your age mates. Why must it be people bigger than you by far.

Pride.: yeah most people complains I am proud.

But truth is. I can't stay in a crowd discussing irrelevant issues.

Trusts too quickly; mumc don complain tire. The rate at which I trust people is something else.

Recently lost $2000 to a scammer. And I am still doing another business with an unknown person.
Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by beau49: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
lirusehn:

They always do complain on my not bin able to ignore some threadsundecided

Lol....so true. Your moniker is very familiar

zeezahbee:
My sharp mouth undecided, I can be so nice at times but if you step on my toe, my sharp mouth !!!! tongue

grin I bet some peeps on NL have had a piece of your sharp mouth.
Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by beau49: 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
nickz:
They are mainly stupid stuffs

Temper,laughing like a clownlipsrsealedgrin,touching people on the headgrin and ending the call even when the person still has small stuff to say more...

They are just like conditioned-reflex actionsgringrin
I don't even realize until I've done it

Hahahaha....there are some things I do out reflex too,it takes conscious effort to actually curb them.

Justdulla:
Mine, I Like Drinking and F*cking

Mmmm.....take it easy.

Ipledge:
Olapade na gal go kill you,even my mum complain about this,and my gfs always complained am too quiet

Lol...is it that you lose bearing when around them or what?
Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
beau49:

Hahahaha....there are some things I do out reflex too,it takes conscious effort to actually curb them.

Mmmm.....take it easy.

Lol...is it that you lose bearing when around them or what?
thats a joker...I understand it better

1 Like

Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by beau49: 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Prixus:
my partners in bed; I'm too commanding
my mum; there are always too many girls around u
my dad; no one can ever change ur mind when it's made up.
my brother; I'm too lazy n like to live like a king
my friends; I too dey dull dem cos no only book n woman I like. no partying, clubbing, trips etc..
(I hate crowded places)
Nairalanders; I'm too opinionated. n d girls think I'm always bashing dem.
the world in general; well...I don't give a fxck about what the world.thinks.

Na wa o....only you lmao. Well if it is negatively affecting others you should.

oluwadanie1:
They always complain am too quiet and slow

Lol....Too slow in what aspect?

agrovick:
I don't keep in touch.
agrovick:
I don't keep in touch.

We seem to be in the same boat.

@mizMyColi..... cheesy Some might actually be scared of approaching not knowing what to expect....lol.I get your point about being cool and aloof with people who have come short of expectation. We have had to do that at one point or the other in our lives. But sometimes I tend to let them back in,maybe I need to learn one or two things from you grin tongue

1 Like

Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by beau49: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
ddeston:
Being too overly ambitious.
Mumc b like. Why don't you ever walk with your age mates. Why must it be people bigger than you by far.

Pride.: yeah most people complains I am proud.

But truth is. I can't stay in a crowd discussing irrelevant issues.

Trusts too quickly; mumc don complain tire. The rate at which I trust people is something else.

Recently lost $2000 to a scammer. And I am still doing another business with an unknown person.

Being ambitious is good but when it becomes too extreem then you need to check it. The not discussing irrelevant issues with people is understandable but try join in once a while.
It seems the money is plenty that's why you don't mind loosing it to these people tongue .

1 Like

Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by oluwadanie1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
beau49:

Lol....Too slow in what aspect?

Like slow in doing things.

Anytime they talk abt it lyk this, I'll just flare up and start telling them that's how GOD created me and I love myself that way.
Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by ddeston(m): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
beau49:

Being ambitious is good but when it becomes too extreem then you need to check it. The not discussing irrelevant issues with people is understandable but try join in once a while.
It seems the money is plenty that's why you don't mind loosing it to these people tongue .

cheesy cheesy ;

Not really. Ooooo. I just believe In risk taking. The whole money is being made by the 2 off us. And if he carts it all away. No problem.

If you have a nice idea. We could kick off something
Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by kristen12(f): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
Pride and
I don't care behaviour
Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by beau49: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
ddeston:

cheesy cheesy ;

Not really. Ooooo. I just believe In risk taking. The whole money is being made by the 2 off us. And if he carts it all away. No problem.

If you have a nice idea. We could kick off something

Lol....alright

Err...well I don't have any but would keep it in mind wink
Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by beau49: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
oluwadanie1:

Like slow in doing things.

Anytime they talk abt it lyk this, I'll just flare up and start telling them that's how GOD created me and I love myself that way.

Hahahahahaha....I can imagine.
Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by lirusehn(m): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
beau49:

Lol....so true. Your moniker is very familiar

even yurz looks familiar wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by zeelo2014: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
Hehehehehe......

This got me thinking.

Okay, let's see.......

I can be quite the elusive and aloof babe, despite my overly empathetic and caring nature grin grin

Now that I think deeply though, I only appear that way to people who for one reason or another, I have taken down from the position of high importance they hold in my life.

Those who don't know me personally think of me as "too serious and uptight"
I laff in taiwanese.
That's just a defense mech. I hate BS.
I can be quite the playful kid around those I feel very comfortable with.

Online some hold the perception that I flatter people a lot - those with the mob mentality around here call it azz_kissin'

Owh well, I'm of the opinion that if a person hasn't walked your journey, they have no business judging your story - if they choose to - their cup of tea.

As humans, it's a natural tendency to be very blunt and direct and wholistic when it comes to criticizing people and calling them out for their spiritual and physical faults, or do I say perceived faults.

Then when you decide to go blunt and direct and wholistic on people - in a positive light, you're labelled Azz_kisser hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

I speak the truth, in a really nice way.
I have the capacity to make satan feel good about him/itself.
I choose to see good and God in everything.
I've got loads of positive energy.

^^^ My Gift, My Talent

Oops, my own don pass five sef
grin grin
Lemme help u.
You talk too much and u like attention so much.

2 Likes

Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Quietness when angry or going through difficulties is what they complain about me. It takes someone 10s of time to victimise me before i send signal that someone hurts me. They complain, i shouer my troubles all alone. One day my sister watched me for 10 seconds & said "ikun jin ju kanga lo" meaning stomach deeper than well. Anyway,that is mine
Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by tolutweety(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
* thinking *

~~ BRB ~~
Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by CoCoLav(f): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
My father thinks I am weird undecided

People say I don't care, I don't call....bla bla bla ... I only call if I have something to tell or ask you. I don't know how to call to ask how you are of if you have eaten

People say I am a snob ( Not like I care anyway...my real friends know the real me)
Re: One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? by AZeD1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
CoCoLav:
My father thinks I am weird undecided

People say I don't care, I don't call....bla bla bla ... I only call if I have something to tell or ask you. I don't know how to call to ask how you are of if you have eaten

People say I am a snob ( Not like I care anyway...my real friends know the real me)
So i was right (At least according to your dad).

You owe me an apology wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maryam Abacha Call Dangote Poor / Who Knows About Standard Atlantic Resources?? Do You Have Interview As Well / Still Trending Shaku Shaku Muzik: Mr Benson- Mopol Mopol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.