Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Electronic And Gadgets Guide - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Electronic And Gadgets Guide (353 Views)

Used but clean HP deskjet D2663 printer in pack 12k available 4sale / Apple Unveils Ipad Pro(world Largest Pad), Iphones And Gadgets ( Pics) / Best Novelty Items and Gadgets For Gifts, Souvenirs And Retail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Electronic And Gadgets Guide by peterfg(m): 6:44am On Jan 06, 2015
Hi
After my much rigor road to success am coming home to share again in this great platform thank you all , many are investing much in their home appliances anyway to make life comfortable but alas they end up waisting resources.Sometimes ago order an electronic from a website I may not mentioned here only to receive my order late, and much more the electronic does not met my specification , Yep I could had returned it alas the returning days policy had expired . Even as am talking am afraid to dash it out to my to my enemy talk less of now money waisted
Friend, what are you going to do.since then I came up with research before buy anything both on line and off line I came across this site with rich content advice on electronic and gadget buyer tip and advice before you buy electronic check it out http://electronicbuyertips.com

Hope this help

(1) (Reply)

Get A Wired/wireless Intercom From 35k/55k - Check Our Pricelists / The Samsung S6 Vs HTC One M9 / Facts About Social Media You Won't Want To Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.