Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Major Challenges Of Studying At Night - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Major Challenges Of Studying At Night (614 Views)

A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer / Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu / See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Challenges Of Studying At Night by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 06, 2015
Students have this opinion that studying at night is the best but some factors affect study during these hours of the day.
Here are d some of the things you need to get rid of:
1. Weakness: after the days activities, the body cells seek rest
2.Weather: Weather at night is usually cold and cause dull and in-activeness
3. Diet: What you eat before reading goes a long way to determine how long you will last on your reading table. heavy food is an invitation to tiredness and its “cousin” sleep
4. Reading Posture: Many students lie down to read with full knowledge that lying down is practicing to sleep
5. Reading location: The location also matters, as it determines the nature of the environment
6. Light Source: Poor lighting of a reading arena is the quickest cause of waking up by 6:30am on your reading table.
7. Distractions: Reading a hostel with noise makers can be a great challenge to night reading, or having a room-mate who is anti-reading capsule can be the worst. Then if you are in a night, then you will understand the quote that says “little things make great difference, if you doubt try sleeping in a room with a mosquito”…

Cheers...#2015 all the way
Re: Major Challenges Of Studying At Night by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 06, 2015
I am a student, i am overly active daytime, i study at night.... Cos dat's the best time to chyke them babes. Amen somebody!
Re: Major Challenges Of Studying At Night by Fash20: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
B
Re: Major Challenges Of Studying At Night by dechandel(f): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
Different strokes for different individuals

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Another Man: Tribute To Fallen Heroes In The Nigerian Army (M.I) / Reasons Why Students Fail In Their First Year / Please Everyone I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.