Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Cars & Private Jet Collection [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Cars & Private Jet Collection [PHOTOS] (2810 Views)

Davido Denies Mocking Paul O Okoye’s Old Home: “His Cars Can Buy My House” / Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Cars & Private Jet Collection [PHOTOS] by StevinMorgan(m): 6:53am On Jan 06, 2015
Floyd Mayweather is an American professional boxer.

*see photo below

Floyd Mayweather, Jr.'s nickname is "Money" for a good reason. He's practically made of cash.

According to Forbes, the flamboyant boxing legend made more than $105 million in 2014 alone. he knows how to spend it!

Money Mayweather recently tweeted out photo of his jet along with a collection exotic cars with the words "Welcome to my world."

Welcome to my world pic.twitter.com/GwSJ4OC4Yj— Floyd Mayweather (@FloydMayweather) January 5, 2015

For those who are curious, here's a breakdown of everything in Money's photo — and their approximate values:

A. Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano — $350,000

B. Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet — $170,000

C. Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 — $400,000

D. Ferrari 458 Italia Spider — $260,000

E. Floyd "Money" Mayweather — networth est. $280 million.

F.Ferrari 458 Italia Spider — $260,000

G.Gulfstream GIII — est. $2 million.

H. Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport — $1.9 million

I. Bugatti 16.4 Veyron — $1.3 million

J. Bugatti 16.4 Veyron — $1.3 million

The total value of Mayweather's exotic car collection is roughly $5.94 million. For a guy with an estimated networth of more than $280 million, this is a drop in the bucket. After all, we're talking about the same guy who reportedly keeps $123 million in a single bank account.

Mayweather doesn't claim to be an automotive collector in the same realm as a Jay Leno or a Jerry Seinfeld. Rather, he seems to be a guy who enjoys having nice things around — multiple copies of the same nice things. At the end of the day, driving the same Bugatti everyday of the week would be...uncivilized.

Money is Good jor grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Cars & Private Jet Collection [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 06, 2015
k
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Cars & Private Jet Collection [PHOTOS] by ibkgab001: 7:01am On Jan 06, 2015
Source pls
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Cars & Private Jet Collection [PHOTOS] by djeezy(m): 7:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Nice collection.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Cars & Private Jet Collection [PHOTOS] by iheanyi40(m): 8:28am On Jan 06, 2015
Money over everything
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Cars & Private Jet Collection [PHOTOS] by osamaBUSH(m): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2015
iheanyi40:
Money over everything
Nah.... God Over Money.

5 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Cars & Private Jet Collection [PHOTOS] by nerodenero: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2015
osamaBUSH:
Nah.... God Over Money.
When you have God and money, you have everything.
iheanyi40:
Money over everything

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Cars & Private Jet Collection [PHOTOS] by Awho(m): 10:00am On Jan 06, 2015
It's funny how money change every thing i wonder how life without it will go....... Nice collections, God bless my hustle
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Cars & Private Jet Collection [PHOTOS] by Baba419(m): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2015
You know say money stop nonsense
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Cars & Private Jet Collection [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
I still can't forget the beef between him and 50cent...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Cars & Private Jet Collection [PHOTOS] by Tekzyflex(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
I wish they will bury him with all these cars and jet when he dies.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Cars & Private Jet Collection [PHOTOS] by Baba419(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
Tekzyflex:
I wish they will bury him with all these cars and jet when he dies.
typical African sad

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Cars & Private Jet Collection [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
Let him remember Iron Mike Tyson... As much as i admire his collection and wish to surpass it one day,he should know that money has wings and should check the rate of his splurging it on fripperies. #One_Day_I_Go_Follow_Hammer

(1) (Reply)

45 Yr Old Mariah Carey Attends Jimmy Kimmel Live Performance In Mini Dress / Ice Prince Complains About Someone Calling Him On Phone To Ask For Help / Burna Boy Unveils New Look Has He Dyes His Dreadlocks (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.