Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Am An A Professional Php Developer/javascripts/xhtml And Msql User . - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Am An A Professional Php Developer/javascripts/xhtml And Msql User . (1007 Views)

For Softwares,website/application Built With Php,mysql,html,xhtml,css Contact Me / In Need Of A Professional Php Programmer / Wap: Jsp, Wml, Wmlscrip, Xhtml Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am An A Professional Php Developer/javascripts/xhtml And Msql User . by wimpyA: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2008
hi am a web developer basically in php/css/javascripts/xhtml nad mysql for the database. i have my cv attached to this message here you can view it

my email is 08076226978 and my email is oforeh2000@yahoo.com

Re: Am An A Professional Php Developer/javascripts/xhtml And Msql User . by yawatide(f): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2008
PROJECTS HANDLED

DEVELOPMENT OF BUREAU DE CHANGE (FOR MONEY TRADE AND STOCK TRACK IN SYSNET NIGERIA) USING PHP(DREAMWEAVER,CSS,HTML).

DEVELOPMENT OF A BOOKSHOP INVENTORY FOR COSINES NIGERIA LIMITED (USING VISUAL BASIC.NET).

Maybe it's a locale thing but typically (well first off, I don't think you should use all caps but I digress), you should be more elaborate with respect to what you 'developed' - were you the only one on the team? if so, y? if no, how many ppl were on there with you? what was your role? who did you report to? how did what you do add value to the product/company you worked for? how did the project start (requirements, etc). I personally could care less about what you developed but would care more about your role in the team, especially considering you said you are a "team player (I hate that phrase but again, I digress)". Based on what I see, I would then call you in for more in-depth questioning as far as your technical skills go, while at the same time I evaluate your social skills.

Yes, they say be concise on your CV but I have learned over time that that is just a trick statement. It reminds me of how in secondary school they would say, "describe briefly". I don't know about school thee days but in my time, that was when you wrote volumes cool

Good luck!
Re: Am An A Professional Php Developer/javascripts/xhtml And Msql User . by quadrillio(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2008
I NO FIT SHOUT lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Am An A Professional Php Developer/javascripts/xhtml And Msql User . by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2009
contribute to the forum first
Re: Am An A Professional Php Developer/javascripts/xhtml And Msql User . by diltony(f): 4:22am On Jan 09, 2009
Una neva hear? say na me be ultimate programmer in the world - you guys should forward all your projects to 080914419149 - and you will get 50% of the cut!!
@poster, you can do better than this - all dat CV for programming world na bullshit - dis one don pass o-lenu-pa
Re: Am An A Professional Php Developer/javascripts/xhtml And Msql User . by ajaabi(m): 6:00am On Jan 10, 2009
Funny things happen on nairaland. How can somebody tell people to contact him on a number that is not valid. This is among others like poor marketin presentation, over selling oneself, etc. Nigerians should do better.
Re: Am An A Professional Php Developer/javascripts/xhtml And Msql User . by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2009
Na only that one u see? the guy no fit spell "AND"
xhtml nad mysql
I don't know you even saw his phone number, what me i can see is
my email isĀ  08076226978
unless i don change am. That 080 - na email address O.

I even download the CV sef - i no see any website for inside? not even his own personal site??
In short no portfolio And he want make people give am website to do??

I don't underestimate people but it is obvious that this guy still need to go back to do some homework - then he will come back here to post some codes - i saw ajax in his cv - maybe i should even give him an ajax challenge sef!

@poster all that one na buga - i no go talk se i sabi XHTML/Ajax O - but just visit my website www.mwebng.net - scroll to the bottom - u go see XHTML valid icon even sef CSS 2.1 valid icon, make you click am - w3.org go tell u say me too i sabi XHTML/CSS - and the site go tell u say i sabi ajax too - Na my own CV be that!! And make i tell u - i no even get business card - And i no dey do demo!
Re: Am An A Professional Php Developer/javascripts/xhtml And Msql User . by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2009
@poster, i hope you are not discouraged - but the ppl responding to your posts are as far as I know in the same line you are "claiming" to be. We just need to see some proof that you are indeed capable of what you claim you are. One way to do that is by contributing to various threads and try to help ppl whenever you can. And u need a portfolio. because blv me get one, you can even wrent or borrow a portfolio pending when you get your feet on the ground [trade secret] otherwise you may be earning like 10K per job!!!

(1) (Reply)

Request Any Icon Design For Free N0 / Learn Spss And Project Analysis / Apk Builder Urgently Wanted For A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.