Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos (464 Views)

3-Year-Old Girl Falls Into Pan Of Boiling Oil In Maiduguri, Suffers Burns (Pics) / 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) / Multiple Bumps On My 3-Year-Old Boy Scalp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by drnoble2: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2015
Though in kindergarten class two, Chinansa vividly recalled how she was allegedly defiled by 25-year-old Hamzat Afeez, a painter who lived in her parents’ house.

During a visit to the residence on Remi Ogunjimi Street, in the Egbeda area of Lagos State, the minor told PUNCH Metrohow Afeez raped her and afterwards washed her pants to get rid of blood stains that came out of her private parts.

She said, “AZ (Afeez) took my sister inside his room and I followed him inside. AZ now removed my pants and put his thing in my bum-bum (private parts).
Read more: http://gossiptv1..com/2015/01/a-25-year-old-man-rapes-3-year-old-girl.html
Gossip Tv: http://gossiptv1..com/
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by DONOCSO(m): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2015
why is there so much case of rape everywhere?

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of An Electronic Ciggerate. / How Noni Juice Works For Weight Loss / Noni Juice Relieves Asthma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.