Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

Tips On Wearing Strapless Wedding Dresses - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tips On Wearing Strapless Wedding Dresses (758 Views)

Weird Shoes A Man Was Spotted Wearing In Public (photo) / Man Wearing Oversized Trouser In A Bank / Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Wearing Strapless Wedding Dresses by azanbbs: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2015
A universal truth about girls is to be the princess on her wedding day. As a matter of fact, the wedding day marks a new start in life. So it is a very important day. For the bride, it is important to look perfect on the big day. This simply notifies the importance to choose a perfect gown.

A kind of dress, never go out of designers’ concern. That is strapless wedding dress. Maybe strapless dress is one of the sexiest dresses on all the available options, because it shows more skin than any other clothes. In fact, this dress is composed of many girls dream. Because they are eager to find a type of cloth which carrying very stressed female temperament, and show elegant appearance? And strapless gowns definitely can make it.
However, many women feel they can't wear strapless wedding dress, because they do not have a perfect body. Despite they are favor of this kind of clothes, they always discouraged. The fact is, every woman can wear good clothes, and she just need the following tips.
First of all, exercise the arm regularly before the wedding. A perfect body can adapt well to the bride dress. Exercise in thirty minutes on every day can save a lot of trouble when the bride finally attends the dress, finally the bride to dress. Please remember, insist to take exercise, so that there can be a real body sculpting effect.
Secondly, choose the right underwear. Everyone wants to have a strapless dress with the right underwear, so that chest can well emphasize. In this way, the woman’s taste can have a good presentation.
Every woman can enjoy her wedding dress sexy and elegant, if she wants to find a suitable cloth, the proposal can be considered.
Re: Tips On Wearing Strapless Wedding Dresses by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2015
Hmmmm, i remember a wedding that the groom mistakenly stepped on his bride wedding dress while walking down to take the wedding vow, the gown dropped to her waist level and she wasn't puttin on 'nada' up there!!! I actually covered my eyes as i was hearing lots of comments from everyone in the church! (These are the words of a friend that witnessed it LIVE tho!) I can only imagine how she would have felt on her supposed 'happiest day'!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mothercare Children Cloth For Sale / Ladies, In The Name Of Fashion, Can You Rock This? [PHOTO] / Long Red Chiffon Prom Dress For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.