Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Please: Help On How To Add Share Buttons To My Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please: Help On How To Add Share Buttons To My Blog. (420 Views)

Please Who Knows How To Add This Kind Of Share Buttons To Blogger / How To Install Facebook & Twitter Share Buttons On SMF (simple Machine Forum) / How To Add Floating Social Media Sharing Buttons To Blogger. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please: Help On How To Add Share Buttons To My Blog. by HercJay(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Greetings to y'all webmasters. I am new to this, I recently created a blog on blog.com I need help as to how to add share buttons so that my blog posts can easily be shared on facebook, twitter and the likes.

Thanks.
Re: Please: Help On How To Add Share Buttons To My Blog. by bedfordng(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
most bloggers don't make use of blogs platform.if suppose its wordpress or , they would have given you a solution.not really familiar with blogs since have not used it.you may want to try most of the third party share button like addthis,sharethis etc
Re: Please: Help On How To Add Share Buttons To My Blog. by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 08, 2015
HercJay:
Greetings to y'all webmasters. I am new to this, I recently created a blog on blog.com I need help as to how to add share buttons so that my blog posts can easily be shared on facebook, twitter and the likes.

Thanks.

Wassap mm 08164412295

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Are Welcome To Select Their Jobs From Thousands Of Companies / **I Will Download Any Working,crakd Software+games+movies+tutrialvideos For You / Domains For 600 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.