Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Can Ur Dstv Satelite Work As An Internet Server With Ur Pc? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Can Ur Dstv Satelite Work As An Internet Server With Ur Pc? (650 Views)

Call For Ur Dstv,cctv,fire Alarm,surround Audio Installations 08165348623 / Extremely Mint Toshiba Satelite Laptop with 12gb RAM, 1TB, 17.3" FHD :85K SOLD!! / Watch Satelite Tv On Your Android Device Call 08168788085 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Ur Dstv Satelite Work As An Internet Server With Ur Pc? by goodbay: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
Have been seeing some posting or topics like, browse ur pc with ur dstv decoder, gotv decoder,startimes etc. serving ur pc as an internet server.Had anyone tested and confirmed it before? and where can we get the it that works it?
Re: Can Ur Dstv Satelite Work As An Internet Server With Ur Pc? by braine(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
Yes it does. But not very fast like you'd want.
Re: Can Ur Dstv Satelite Work As An Internet Server With Ur Pc? by goodbay: 12:38am On Jan 08, 2015
@ braine,thanks alot. so it will not be so fast like normal internet server? The reason why i want to go for it has to do with the kind of house am staying no internet server work effectively.but my gotv is working perfectly. The is the reason why i decided to go for such plan.
Re: Can Ur Dstv Satelite Work As An Internet Server With Ur Pc? by braine(m): 1:23am On Jan 08, 2015
goodbay:
@ braine,thanks alot. so it will not be so fast like normal internet server? The reason why i want to go for it has to do with the kind of house am staying no internet server work effectively.but my gotv is working perfectly. The is the reason why i decided to go for such plan.
i don't think it works with Gotv. You need the regular Dstv decoder and dish for the setup.

(1) (Reply)

BOLD6 9790 / Cheap Us Used Blackberry Phones (q10-z10- 9900-9700- 9360) / NEW Samsung Tab 3 Lite SM_T111 For Sale (100 Pieces)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.