Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? (1085 Views)

NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. / Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here / What Was The Last Thing You Did In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by kesikeller(m): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
What was the last thing that made you cry? How often do you cry? (sorry ladies but we know you cry more often). Finally, is there anything that always makes you cry? For me the last thing that made me cry was a movie "fireproof". Drop yours
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by vizkiz: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
The last time i cried was when termite bit my balls(only God knows how it got into my trouser)

I had to take caution in hunting it down while it held down bitting my balls...dehm it was worse than the horro movie "saw" cry

1 Like

Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by delishpot: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:
The last time i cried was when termite bit my balls(only God knows how it got into my trouser)

I had to take caution in hunting it down while it held down bitting my balls...dehm it was worse than the horro movie "saw" cry

Ha ha
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
my mother. I offended her and she blasted me with words. it would have been better if she had beaten me. Women dey can blast.
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by eedrees(m): 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
dorlapoh20:
my mother. I offended her and she blasted me with words. it would have been better if she had beaten me. Women dey can blast.
Words are more painful sometimes than been beaten
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
eedrees:

Words are more painful sometimes than been beaten
yea you are right
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by eedrees(m): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
The last time I cried !!!!

2004, Wen I lost my dad
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
The last time I cried was as a result of a very interesting and touching book I was reading. cry
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by tolugar: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
31st dec. when I can't stop counting my blessings
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by Minet16(m): 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
mtchewww, I no remember
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by afanide: 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
ARE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR A JOB? DO YOU NEED A RELIABLE BUSINESS THAT YOU CAN START WITH LESS THAN 20K AND TURN IT TO 100K IN 1MONTH? IS YOUR SALARY TOO SMALL TO MEET UP YOUR FAMILY NEEDS? ARE YOU STILL A HOUSE WIFE?

IF YES, THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU.

See it here
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by armadeo(m): 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
Schindler's list. Years ago.

When he noticed his gold wedding band.
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
The last time I cried was when a girl called me a fat ugly guy without money, damn after tat cry eh made sure I took my pound of flesh
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by churchboy004(m): 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
Day b4 yesterday wen cutting onion to prepAre indomie
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 07, 2015
FP hustlers grin
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by Yustash001(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2015
The last time I cried was when I witnessed a very fatal accident which claimed the life of an okada rider.......mehn It was as if I was dreaming....the guy died instantly...
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by major466(m): 12:22am On Jan 07, 2015
The last time I shed some tears was when I watched a documentary about the Nagasaki and Hiroshima bomb of World War 2. That documentary explained in details the devastating power of An Atomic Bomb. The damage it inflicted on these two cities are horrific! Too terribly to watch. This is a bomb that can carbonize thousands human beings within seconds in close range. Thousands more who were not too close to the hit area suffered and died through the power and dangerous effect of radiation, men, women and children. War is terrible.
Atomic Bomb is the most destructive weapon ever to be made by man. All Nations must join hands and outlawed the use, manufacture or possession of nuclear based weapons.
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by Penssuwa(m): 1:23am On Jan 07, 2015
That was last wk when fly entered one of my eyes
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 07, 2015
When my last gf cheated.
I couldnt believe so much that I cried.
She was so innocent. Gues she wasnt afterall.
Is anyone worthy to take her space? I dont know.
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 07, 2015
When suya pepper enter my eyes
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by fnep2smooth(m): 4:58am On Jan 07, 2015
Yeah
When I lost my wallet.
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 07, 2015
vizkiz:

really smiley
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by activefibre1(m): 5:43am On Jan 07, 2015
well if i can remember, i carry knife, cut am, i was cuting it, i was crying. and i chopped it, carry drop for fry pan. But why onion cost nowadays?
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 07, 2015
On christmas day, I spoke to a one time close friend who sudenly became a stranger
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by englishmart(m): 6:51am On Jan 07, 2015
the last time I cried was when tottenham beat Chelsea. That was so painful
Re: What Was The Last Thing That Made You Cry? by englishmart(m): 6:55am On Jan 07, 2015
afanide:
ARE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR A JOB? DO YOU NEED A RELIABLE BUSINESS THAT YOU CAN START WITH LESS THAN 20K AND TURN IT TO 100K IN 1MONTH? IS YOUR SALARY TOO SMALL TO MEET UP YOUR FAMILY NEEDS? ARE YOU STILL A HOUSE WIFE?

IF YES, THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU.

See it here
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
chairman. This is new year. Stop this scam.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Fire Outbreak At Oando Gas Station Nkpor Junction Anambra State / I'm Sorry To Say This But Brains Were Wasted On The Average Nigerian / Popular Musician Olamide Adedeji (Baddo) Has Anew Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.