Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Dj Cuppy’s Younger Sister Has Launched Her Career In Fashion Blogging - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy’s Younger Sister Has Launched Her Career In Fashion Blogging (1630 Views)

Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful / DJ Cuppy's Graduation Party More Expensive Than A Brand New Lamborghini!!!!! / Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy’s Younger Sister Has Launched Her Career In Fashion Blogging by Barbara90210: 12:07am On Jan 07, 2015
The youngest daughter of Nigerian oil tycoon and younger sister of Dj Cuppy, Temi Otedola has finally launched her online fashion magazine named jtofashion. Jtofashion is a combination of Temi’s fashion, art and photography skills which she intends to spread round the world.

According to Temi,

Fashion has been an obsession of mine since I can remember. I was the little girl who would dress up in all of my mother’s clothes and insist on styling my two older sisters. This obsession then became an appreciation as I began to follow various designers and also took fashion inspiration from various eras including the 60s.

Visit Temi’s blog for more fashion tips http://jtofashion.com/

SOURCE: http://blog.glamafrica.com/2015/01/06/dj-cuppys-younger-sister-has-launched-her-career-in-fashion-blogging/

Re: Dj Cuppy’s Younger Sister Has Launched Her Career In Fashion Blogging by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2015
ok
Re: Dj Cuppy’s Younger Sister Has Launched Her Career In Fashion Blogging by Wittylens(m): 12:11am On Jan 07, 2015
I bet her blog will be a hit!. She's wealthy , she has money for promotions..

BTW. she's very pretty cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy’s Younger Sister Has Launched Her Career In Fashion Blogging by ChubbyT(f): 12:23am On Jan 07, 2015
Gud
Re: Dj Cuppy’s Younger Sister Has Launched Her Career In Fashion Blogging by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:52am On Jan 07, 2015
U can afford to do wat u like....Dad has don d job for u girls...Choose any career path, U will still make it, Even if is basket weaving....lol
Re: Dj Cuppy’s Younger Sister Has Launched Her Career In Fashion Blogging by jessiecah(f): 1:26am On Jan 07, 2015
she is very beautiful, but her designs look funny tongue
Re: Dj Cuppy’s Younger Sister Has Launched Her Career In Fashion Blogging by Nobody: 4:55am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Dj Cuppy’s Younger Sister Has Launched Her Career In Fashion Blogging by pretydiva(f): 6:35am On Jan 07, 2015
Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS : Late Osayi Omoigui In Her Happy Mode / Omotola Celebrates 2m Followers On Facebook With A Beautiful Photo / Singer Waje Shows Off Her S*xy New Look! [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.