Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Photo:Omoni Oboli And Hubby Looking Like Teenage Lovers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo:Omoni Oboli And Hubby Looking Like Teenage Lovers (738 Views)

Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle / Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Ejinobor Take A Gate Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo:Omoni Oboli And Hubby Looking Like Teenage Lovers by ibeandrew7: 6:17am On Jan 07, 2015
Aw!So lovely and romantic. Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli and her husband look like young lovers in this photo.

The Nollywood actress shared this photo and captioned it:

Love is a beautiful thing! My ride or die! Through the good times and the bad times...we keep going strong! Le boo and I at Amaju's family beach party over the holidays.

That's how marriage is meant to be joor!

Source:  http:///4uv

Re: Photo:Omoni Oboli And Hubby Looking Like Teenage Lovers by tsidra(f): 6:20am On Jan 07, 2015
I clicked I saw nd I'm running out!

(1) (Reply)

See Wonderful Pictures From Face Of Democracy Pageant & Heroes Award / I Intentionally Infect My Wife With HIV- Hanks Anuku / Watch Togo & Spurs Striker Emmanuel Adebayor Dancing Shoki To Kiss Daniel`s WOJU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.