Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

My Boyfriend And I - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Boyfriend And I (696 Views)

"Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames / The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend And I by Bisikona: 6:31am On Jan 07, 2015
My name is Sheila, I’m 25 years old. This is my boyfriend. His name is Rob; he’s 60 years old. He has been in Nigeria for 3 years as part of a 5 years contract. We’ve been together 2 and a half years. You’ve got some questions for me? Why not? I’d be glad to answer them. Why did I decide to date a white guy? Why not? A man is a man isn’t it? Yes I know what people say about young Nigerian girls dating older white guy. I know what they think when they see us together. When we first met I used to care; now…I know half of it is envy, that I have the nerves to do what they couldn’t do. Ha! I know he won’t marry me but I also know that as long as he is here, I am the only woman he will ever be with, and that’s fine by me. Isn’t it better than half of you who stick with some loser small boy for years? You wash his clothes, use your hard earned money to
Read more: www.mynaijastories.com/boyfriend/

(1) (Reply)

Things Are Loved While People Are Used / Bleeding Heart By Dave Linus / The Virginity Rhetoric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.