Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Afrocentric And Traditional Wedding Ceremony - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Afrocentric And Traditional Wedding Ceremony (1733 Views)

Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp / Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) / The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afrocentric And Traditional Wedding Ceremony by SHALLOMZZY(f): 12:13am On Aug 16, 2006
smiley
Hi,
Shallom to you all. I am just joining this site so that i can post my concern of Keeping your Culture, Traditions, Morals and Heritage when you plan your wedding or Event.
As a wedding planner with focus on Afrocentric and Traditional wedding ceremonies, I will love to hear from you on all the new trend in fashion when it comes to events mostly wedding in Nigeria. Latest Aso-oke Fashion and design and Alaga iduro and ijoko Gist.
if you have good pictures in african wears you don't mind posting for free online, please do.
Re: Afrocentric And Traditional Wedding Ceremony by Seun(m): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2007
Hmmm. Iro and buba for the ladies and agbada for the men? Aso oke is what we call it in Yoruba.

(1) (Reply)

Amira And Iqmal's Wedding / Pre-wedding Photos Of Delta State Governor's Daughter Marilyn Okowa / Delilove: Affordable Event Planner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.