Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

How About A Hot Green Tea In Cold Winter? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How About A Hot Green Tea In Cold Winter? (560 Views)

Green Tea Rinses For Hair Growth / Acrylic Scarf Bespoke For You Not Lose The Fashion During The Cold Winter. / Best-sale Acrylic Scarves Keep You Fashion And Warm In This Cold Winter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How About A Hot Green Tea In Cold Winter? by acmemb: 6:59am On Jan 07, 2015
With the temperature becomes lower and lower, we need something to keep warm and be happy in cold days. My choice for my office time is a hot drink, usually a cup of coffee or green tea would my preference.

My hometown is located in the north of Changsha where tea grows well there, I can still remember that when I am little, I usually went to the tea garden near our house and it was really a beautiful thing to join in the tea pick team, and sometimes I can get some extra money for my labor time in the garden. And now I am sitting before my computer with my task, with a cup of hot green tea beside me. I feel that my home is near with me. And the taste is really delicious. I think you can have a try.

My friend Jane is now working in the web www.acmemb.com as an editor and she recommended its latest design sports rhinestone transfer products, I think they are amazing, if you are a fan of sports and fashion, I think you will love them.

Wish you can have a great day.

(1) (Reply)

What A Lover’s Heart Knows Let No Man’s Brain Dispute / Ask Me Now!!!!!!!!!!!!! / SEE Photo: Kim K Is The Brand Ambassador For Hype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.