Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Buhari: What Will You Do To Boko Haram - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari: What Will You Do To Boko Haram (453 Views)

If You Where President Buhari What Will You Do To Help Nigerian(opinion Needed). / President Buhari, What Is Really Going On? / President Buhari, What Is Really Going On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: What Will You Do To Boko Haram by haconjy(m): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2015
I have read so many news, blog and more about buhari but so many things are missing concerning what he will do when he become Nigeria president. Pls what will this man GMB do to boko haram? He has never say anything like that. Just to stop here. Most of the corrupt people in his party, what will he do to them and lastly,
What will happen to Nigeria economy. I smell so many bad thing if this man should become president.
Mind you i did not support GEJ already cause i know they are all the same.
Lastly, cant we vote for another party apart from APC and PDP?
Re: Buhari: What Will You Do To Boko Haram by otbliz(m): 8:13am On Jan 07, 2015
He will order them to stand down. But he won't tell you that

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram In Cameroon Military Barac / Petrol Pump Price Reduced From N97 To N87 / Pay Before You Can Watch Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.