Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Harmattan Lol - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Harmattan Lol (1465 Views)

Top 5 Beauty Essentials For The Harmattan Season / See The Top 5 Beauty Essentials For The Harmattan Season / Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harmattan Lol by Sookul: 9:55am On Jan 07, 2015
She 'll certainly know i'm referring about her. We've known her for quite some time now (I and my guy). In fact she lives in street the next mine. But not until this morning; the harmattan was crazy in my area. Its only a joke but what do we do about harmattan?

1 Like

Re: Harmattan Lol by delishpot: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2015
So wetin you open this for? So we can help you mock her ba? Let us see you in harmattan too.
Small boys every where. You people only massage your ego by insulting our women.
Ok, we go join you laugh and call her ugly we dey come.

3 Likes

Re: Harmattan Lol by yinkus4u2c(f): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2015
delishpot:
So wetin you open this for? So we can help you mock her ba? Let us see you in harmattan too.
Small boys every where. You people only massage your ego by insulting our women.

Dont mind him...attention seeker he is

1 Like

Re: Harmattan Lol by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 07, 2015
pictures or else...........
Re: Harmattan Lol by Minet16(m): 10:13am On Jan 07, 2015
dorlapoh20:
pictures or else...........

wedontbilivit
Re: Harmattan Lol by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2015
Minet16:

wedontbilivit
grin
Re: Harmattan Lol by Sookul: 10:28am On Jan 07, 2015
delishpot:
read the post again, stop displaying your daftness in public
Re: Harmattan Lol by Sookul: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

Dont mind him...attention seeker he is
for ur small mind, comot for road jare
Re: Harmattan Lol by delishpot: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2015
Sookul:
read the post again, stop displaying your daftness in public

Nothing to read again. You said our women should be scanned for beauty in harmattan and told us of a girl you embarassed because she looked like dry dead body.
What else is there to read agan?
Petty man.
Go to her house and laugh some more. Since you like picking on girls your own size.

1 Like

Re: Harmattan Lol by Sookul: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2015
delishpot:

Nothing to read again. You said our women should be scanned for beauty in harmattan and told us of a girl you embarassed because she looked like dry dead body.
What else is there to read agan?
Petty man.
Go to her house and laugh some more. Since you like picking on girls your own size.
Re: Harmattan Lol by Sookul: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2015
^^What else is there to read agan?
. [/quote] and you failed to notice where i said i couldnt help laughing. And what wrong in assesing a lady during harmattan. Anywher i see u've been calling my attention, now u ve it. I no say u go dey dance skelewu by now because it is a massive achievement for u.
Re: Harmattan Lol by Sookul: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
I have taken time to read through people,s comments here and discovered that most comment are lop-sided. Most of you read negative meanings to the post (esp. Ladies) suggesting that i came here to mock somegirl. I wonder what any sane person 'll gain by that. It's quite unfortunate that my meaning to the post has been misconstrued by shallow minds. I had even expected ya ladies to thank me for pointing out something that ya should watch out for and use to ya advantage (reverse psychology). For your info i dont have time for poo especially here on nl, i'm not that jobless . #drops mic *shakes head in disappointment*

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Rock This Jewellery (photo) / 15 Times Nigerian Celebrities Made `Interesting` Fashion Choices / Guys! You Wouldnt Believe How Much You Spent On Haircuts This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.