Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Falcao Happy At Manchester: Thank The Fans For Their Support. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falcao Happy At Manchester: Thank The Fans For Their Support. (528 Views)

Gombe United Goalkeeper Attacked By Fans For Conceding A Late Goal / Diego Costa:"i Am Not Happy At Chelsea" / See What Mario Balotelli's Agent Mino Raiola Told Him To Keep Him Happy At Liver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falcao Happy At Manchester: Thank The Fans For Their Support. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Radamel Falcao might not have had the best of start at Old Trafford, but the Colombian is happy with everything around him. The striker has made twelve appearances for United, starting all of United’s last five games including the F.A cup match against Yeovil. He’s scored three goals for United and has four assists to his credit. Two of his goals have been vital and point saving goals for United as his goals against Villa and Stoke city salvaged a point for United in both matches. The striker who is well loved by fans and fellow players at Old Trafford appreciates them. The striker and his family have settled in nicely and are enjoying life at Manchester.
In an interview with Manutd.com he said "I'm good, "My family are comfortable. We're enjoying life in Manchester and here at the club. The people have been great with me, with my family. We're happy and very grateful."
Falcao is well loved by his teammates, and the striker has been positively surprised by their support. In his words: "Right from the start, they [my teammates] welcomed me, they supported me and helped me with whatever I needed. They are a really humble group of players, really decent and, well, I was taken aback by how kind they've been."
The striker who is also a crowd favourite appreciates the fans and wishes them a happy 2015. For the fans he said "First of all, I'd say thank you so much for the way the fans have treated me, then I'd want to wish them a happy 2015 and I hope that we can bring them some happiness."

For More : http://redlyunited..com/2015/01/falcao-happy-at-manchester-thanks-fans.html
Re: Falcao Happy At Manchester: Thank The Fans For Their Support. by khattab02: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Falky how far? U don dey fit for 90 mins?

1 Like

Re: Falcao Happy At Manchester: Thank The Fans For Their Support. by HenCq15: 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Falcao Happy At Manchester: Thank The Fans For Their Support. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 08, 2015
No sir, we d fans of united say....thank you smiley

(1) (Reply)

Belgian Footballer Malanda Dies In Car Crash, Aged 20 / Cheap Nike Free Run 3 Shoes Sale Online Www.cheaplebron12.biz / Mike, Enyeama, Ubani Top Nigeria Pitch Awards Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.