Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? (3695 Views)

Things To Do Before Going To You Study Abroad / What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? / How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by kingstylo01(m): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
Many Nigerian students end up in tertiary institutions studying courses they never wanted to, due to some reasons such as difficulty in gaining admission, which makes someone accept a course he/she never intended studying knowing fully well that such opportunities are rare to come by. Another reason is that some courses such as medicine are expensive, and some are rare. The reasons are countless.

all being said, did you study your dream course?
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
No. I've always wanted to study Creative Writing..
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by kingstylo01(m): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
youngpol:
No. I've always wanted to study Creative Writing..
eya. So what did you end up studying?
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by freshness2020: 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
..wanted to read to Mass communication!
...ended up reading FRENCH!
...bonjour a tous!
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by assavin: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Wanted to study medicine but due to difficulty in gaining adm. Here I am, studying microbiology in FUTA. Buh I'm yet to give up on m.b.b.s tho

2 Likes

Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
kingstylo01:
eya. So what did you end up studying?
I am currently studying Mass Communication in UNIBEN
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by kingstylo01(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
youngpol:
I am currently studying Mass Communication in UNIBEN
alright.
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by kingstylo01(m): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
freshness2020:
..wanted to read to Mass communication!
...ended up reading FRENCH!
...bonjour a tous!
grin grin grin
you funny bro. but that's how life is... we don't always get what we want sad
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by kingstylo01(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
assavin:
Wanted to study medicine but due to difficulty in gaining adm. Here I am, studying microbiology in FUTA. Buh I'm yet to give up on m.b.b.s tho

you are still in line with your dream course.

Medcine is one of the most difficult course to gain admission.
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by Microtee(m): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
assavin:

Wow,also a microbiologist in Futa what level bro?
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by assavin: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
kingstylo01:
you are still in line with your dream course.

Medcine is one of the most difficult course to gain admission.
. Sure, its just dat I'm running out of time
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by assavin: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
Microtee:
Wow,also a microbiologist in Futa what level bro?
oh! You shld knw me better then, dis is arshavin mcb300L class rep
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by kingstylo01(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
assavin:
. Sure, its just dat I'm running out of time
time is another factor. that's why many students who have written jamb several times just give up on their dream course and accepts any they are offered. Too bad
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by Microtee(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
assavin:
oh! You shld knw me better then, dis is arshavin mcb300L class rep
Bro,i'll like to meet u one to one when we resume,it seems we v the same goal bro,I'm in 200lvl.
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
Wanted to study anything medical bt ended up studying psychology
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by kingstylo01(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sammyblake:
Wanted to study anything medical bt ended up studying psychology
I understand how it is bro. But i thought psychology is related to medicine?

1 Like

Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by Deapexboy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
I wanted to study animal fencing bt i end-up studing carpentergrin

remeber nt all good plan are God plan 4 u but all God plan are good

last bullet: vote ApC to start studing ur dream course
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
kingstylo01:
I understand how it is bro. But i thought psychology is related to medicine?
it is in a way sha,but its not a medical field,thats why i chose it,cuz its somehow related.
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by assavin: 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Microtee:
Bro,i'll like to meet u one to one when we resume,it seems we v the same goal bro,I'm in 200lvl.
ok then, u can reach me on 08138642956
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by kingstylo01(m): 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sammyblake:
it is in a way sha,but its not a medical field,thats why i chose it,cuz its somehow related.
alright bro. So how has been the course so far?
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by kingstylo01(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
Deapexboy:
I wanted to study animal fencing bt i end-up studing carpentergrin

remeber nt all good plan are God plan 4 u but all God plan are good

last bullet: vote ApC to start studing ur dream course
grin grin grin grin grin na how apc wan take give you your dream course, na them dey give admission ni?
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
kingstylo01:
alright bro. So how has been the course so far?
it's cool, you'll get to know why pple behave the way they do, the biological, social,and environmental influences on Human behaviour, there's also a subfield of psychology called comparative psychology which is the study of animal behaviour.. You'll also get to study the abnormalities of human beings, E.g psychosis, schizophrenia etc. .. it's a great course
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by Deapexboy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
kingstylo01:
grin grin grin grin grin na how apc wan take give you your dream course, na them dey give admission ni?

na badt govt. Make addimision hard
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by kingstylo01(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
Deapexboy:

na badt govt. Make addimision hard
i disagree with you bro. The govt has no hand in this because it's not the one giving admission.

the blame should be on the institutions themselves.
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by kingstylo01(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sammyblake:
it's cool, you'll get to know why pple behave the way they do, the biological, social,and environmental influences on Human behaviour, there's also a subfield of psychology called comparative psychology which is the study of animal behaviour.. You'll also get to study the abnormalities of human beings, E.g psychosis, schizophrenia etc. .. it's a great course
really great course it truely is. I admire it a lot.

Meanwhile, I think there are a lot of people who are born with the natural gift of interpreting people's behaviour.
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
kingstylo01:
really great course it truely is. I admire it a lot.

Meanwhile, I think there are a lot of people who are born with the natural gift of interpreting people's behaviour.
yea, you might be right, bt psychology encompasses the normal interpretation of human behaviour and embraces a scientific and rigorous investigation of human behaviour which includes covert I.e thinking, memory and overt behaviour which are psychomotor activities such as walking running etc while also exploring the physiological changes and mental processes....
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by kingstylo01(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sammyblake:
yea, you might be right, bt psychology encompasses the normal interpretation of human behaviour and embraces a scientific and rigorous investigation of human behaviour which includes covert I.e thinking, memory and overt behaviour which are psychomotor activities such as walking running etc and mental processes....
wow! Psychology is great indeed.

Am looking foward to the day you'll interpret my behaviours scientifically cheesy
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
kingstylo01:
wow! Psychology is great indeed.

Am looking foward to the day you'll interpret my behaviours scientifically cheesy
lol..we also proved psychotherapy, cognitive behavioural therapy, bio feedback, and medications exclusively to those psychologists who studied psychopharmacology so if you're running mad just holla at Me tongue
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by Peterockcephas(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
yeah! electrical electronics engineering all the way

1 Like

Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by Treasure2014(f): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Wanted to study nursing ended up studying phy
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by psychologist(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
always wanted civil engineering tho in a university but here am i in yabatech studying it... kiss
Re: Did You Study Your Dream Course In School? by donstevico(m): 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
wanted to study law.and am now doing my reg to study law.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) / Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery / Five Positive Effects Of Technology On Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.