Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

DEBATE: Which Is The Best Tool To Apply Foundation - Brush, Sponge/puff Or Hand? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / DEBATE: Which Is The Best Tool To Apply Foundation - Brush, Sponge/puff Or Hand? (1117 Views)

24 Piece Make Up Brush Set With Bag Case / Best Ways To Apply Foundation Flawlessly / My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEBATE: Which Is The Best Tool To Apply Foundation - Brush, Sponge/puff Or Hand? by kmaz: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
People are different and so are the tools to apply foundation. I think all 3 (Brush, Sponge/Puff or Hand) work quite well; have their pros and cons.....it all depends on you.

[img][/img]

So in this debate of which is the best tool to apply foundation, YOU are the judge.

What do you use to apply your foundation? and Which is the best tool?

http://www.simplyomata..com/2015/01/debate-which-is-best-tool-to-apply.html

Re: DEBATE: Which Is The Best Tool To Apply Foundation - Brush, Sponge/puff Or Hand? by officialEGO(f): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Well, for me, I use both. . . Apply with my finger to the forehead, both cheeks, below the lower lip and nose bridge, blend a little with the same finger and blend properly with the foundation brush; that works for me!
Re: DEBATE: Which Is The Best Tool To Apply Foundation - Brush, Sponge/puff Or Hand? by ireneony(f): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
i dont know to make up, most times i go to youtube for tutorial.
with what i have seen so far on youtube by professional make up artiste, they tend to use their hand
Re: DEBATE: Which Is The Best Tool To Apply Foundation - Brush, Sponge/puff Or Hand? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
I don't use a foundation but to contribute to the post I think a puff is the best tool.
Here's why:
*it smoothes the face better due to the soft texture and the foundation can be applied evenly

The hand would have been a much better option but using the hand could irritate the facial skin and also won't be as smooth as the puff (eventually the puff would be needed if hand is used in applying)

The brush is not a good idea and isn't suitable for wet foundation.
Re: DEBATE: Which Is The Best Tool To Apply Foundation - Brush, Sponge/puff Or Hand? by spicyhoney(f): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hand is the best for applying foundation as long as your hand is clean. And Brush is better when you are applying powder, it blends well and it is easy to wash your brush regularly unlike puff/sponge which cannot be washed often and for that very reason; is not an option for me.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Monet Golden Center Table / Miss Nigeria, Ezinne Akudo Now A Lawyer (adorable Photo) / Oasis Shirts - Bulk Top Clothing Suppliers, Distributor And Manufacturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.