Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Dropping Money On The Alter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dropping Money On The Alter (680 Views)

My Embarrassing Encounter With A Pastor At The Alter In My Colleague's Church / PICTURES- Boy Storm The Alter During A Mass Audience At St Peters Square Rome. / DR Sign Fireman Lying On Top Of A Married Woman On The Alter: End Of The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Dropping Money On The Alter by segyemaro(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2008
I was in a church in Benin over the weekend,as the man of God was preaching,people were coming out to drop money on the alter without being told to do so,i was wnadering and confused because that is not the first place i was seeing that,but i am realy confused,can someone explain to me.
Re: Dropping Money On The Alter by AKO1(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2008

(1)

Which Is The True Judgement? / Analysis : The Secret Of Sin (add Your Contribution) / A World Without God? Go Ahead, Take Your Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.