Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,634 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Scam Alert!!! Cheap Mobile Data (cmd) Is A Complete Fraud, Fraud!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scam Alert!!! Cheap Mobile Data (cmd) Is A Complete Fraud, Fraud!!! (1224 Views)

The Following Working And Cheap Mobile Phones Are For Sale In Lagos / A Complete P4 Computer System With Flatscreen Monitor 4 Sale 20k / Scam Alert!! Amughan Johnson.o. - Account Name: Amughan Johnson, A/c 0038611716. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!!! Cheap Mobile Data (cmd) Is A Complete Fraud, Fraud!!! by benzics(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
I just wanted to let you know that not all BASTARDS! Should be trusted!

I have been seeing the ads of this guys, and i said let me try em out! Little Did I Know!

I paid this guys for an etisalat data, so i kept silent to see whether they are gonna send me the data!

I waited till the next day, i then thought that maybe they didn't see my message. So i tried loading my card and i saw that the card has already been used.

So i called the IDIOTS!! And they started speaking rubbish, then i discovered av been scammed! Even when i tried calling them again, they kept diverting my calls!

I posted abt the problem on their page, but they deleted all my posts!

Till date this Assholes are still advertising their SCAM Association.

Just wanted to tell you beware of the bastard named 'VICTOR MIKE' On facebook. And whenever you hear that name CHEAP MOBILE DATA(CMD) dont even patronise them.

They are just hungry sons of bitches, scamming people and thinking they can go unpunished!
ScamMING can not drop food on your table, so STOP IT!!!

You have been warned 'DONT PATRONISE THOSE BASTARDS' and their scam web
http://cmdofficial.peperonity.com
Re: Scam Alert!!! Cheap Mobile Data (cmd) Is A Complete Fraud, Fraud!!! by shawnfamous(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hahahhahahaahahah i blame u! A normal person shuldnt seek awoof elsewhr! A 20naira note with me is better than a 50000000 naira else whr! What u went 4 was just d name neither cn u spend d money u were promised nor investing on it! Hold what u have! I ve seen it often! They re thieves jare! U sef sorry! I believe u ve learnt a lesson! And thanks for informin them
Re: Scam Alert!!! Cheap Mobile Data (cmd) Is A Complete Fraud, Fraud!!! by ewizard1: 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
I have that guy on my BBM list... Tho i have never patronised him sha!!!

For my MTN, Rooneyboy is still locked in that spot... Go on soun Boss!!!
For Etisalat, MarcJoe dey dull me sometimes, urgent something, he will be attending to hrs later...

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!!! Cheap Mobile Data (cmd) Is A Complete Fraud, Fraud!!! by bobo65(m): 5:26am On Jan 08, 2015
OP pls rename ur post
u were duped by d fake cmd
d original one is run by Louis chike
na ma personal person
very mature and has never scammed anyone before
im a reseller under him cos of his easiness
his website is cheapmobiledatablogspot or something but definitely not this one
so pls o
u can change it to CMD CLONE

SOrry for ur loss
Re: Scam Alert!!! Cheap Mobile Data (cmd) Is A Complete Fraud, Fraud!!! by Chikebrain: 6:53am On Jan 08, 2015
Hello OP, I currently head the affairs of CheapMobileData. A friend sent this post to me. Please do change your topic coz you were scammed by a wannabe cheapmobiledata.
We currently run cheapmobiledata.com, cheapmobiledata..com, Facebook.com/CheapMobileData and not CMD official. Sorry for your loss though. Please try to read through before and find authorized numbers before you transact business.

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert!!! Cheap Mobile Data (cmd) Is A Complete Fraud, Fraud!!! by Rooneyboy(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2015
ewizard1:
I have that guy on my BBM list... Tho i have never patronised him sha!!!

For my MTN, Rooneyboy is still locked in that spot... Go on soun Boss!!!
For Etisalat, MarcJoe dey dull me sometimes, urgent something, he will be attending to hrs later...

By monday next week I'd start selling eti !!!

Believe u me, my pricing wld be the bomb .

Thanks for d mention bro

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert!!! Cheap Mobile Data (cmd) Is A Complete Fraud, Fraud!!! by Rooneyboy(m): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2015
benzics:
I just wanted to let you know that not all BASTARDS! Should be trusted!

I have been seeing the ads of this guys, and i said let me try em out! Little Did I Know!

I paid this guys for an etisalat data, so i kept silent to see whether they are gonna send me the data!

I waited till the next day, i then thought that maybe they didn't see my message. So i tried loading my card and i saw that the card has already been used.

So i called the IDIOTS!! And they started speaking rubbish, then i discovered av been scammed! Even when i tried calling them again, they kept diverting my calls!

I posted abt the problem on their page, but they deleted all my posts!

Till date this Assholes are still advertising their SCAM Association.

Just wanted to tell you beware of the bastard named 'VICTOR MIKE' On facebook. And whenever you hear that name CHEAP MOBILE DATA(CMD) dont even patronise them.

They are just hungry sons of bitches, scamming people and thinking they can go unpunished!
ScamMING can not drop food on your table, so STOP IT!!!

You have been warned 'DONT PATRONISE THOSE BASTARDS' and their scam web
http://cmdofficial.peperonity.com

Sorry about ur experience bro !

Really feel bad when such things happen to people.

I'll give u a hint, when u see offers that are way too cheap, pls run. I'm certain it was the "cheapness" that attracted u.

Anybody that goes below 1,100 / 1000 for MTN 1gig is a fraudulent individual , pls avoid such person .

....... U can't "sell" below ur purchasing price.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!!! Cheap Mobile Data (cmd) Is A Complete Fraud, Fraud!!! by eniolaamoda: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
I swaer rooney boy gotit on a lockdown
But him mtn 1gb na 1100 oooo
But na him sure pass

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

unlocked 64gig iphone 6(gold),Galaxy S5,s4,q10 And Z10 For Sale in ph city!!! / LG G2 32gb White For Sale / Samsung Smart Camera WB250F For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.