Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Photo: Armed Robbers Stole N10m, Car, My New Movie From My House—baba Ijesha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Armed Robbers Stole N10m, Car, My New Movie From My House—baba Ijesha (1129 Views)

King Sunny Ade Gets A Mercedes And N10m From A Fan (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent / Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Armed Robbers Stole N10m, Car, My New Movie From My House—baba Ijesha by informationng: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
Comic Nollywood actor Lanre Omiyinka
popularly called Baba Ijesha, is in sad mood
because some men of the underworld
visited his home in Ikorodu area of Lagos
State, over the weekend.
The actor, who was not at home at the time of
the incident, explained that the painful part of it
is that his new movie, which has gone through
editing process and was stored on his laptop, was taken away...
See photo here:
www.gistspot.com/2015/01/07/armed-robbers-stole-n10m-car-my-new-movie-from-my-house-baba-ijesha/
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Stole N10m, Car, My New Movie From My House—baba Ijesha by Beesluv: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
Eeya, sorry to him.

The funny man with a funny face

Bank marketers, you need to visit this man to enlighten him on what BANK is
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Stole N10m, Car, My New Movie From My House—baba Ijesha by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
So this man is trying to tell us dat he has now turn his home a vault or a bank From ontop cashew tree wey I dey dey view dis thread, dis man isn't saying d truth..

Tondafaya devul..
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Stole N10m, Car, My New Movie From My House—baba Ijesha by Bleszin(f): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
i smell lies
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Stole N10m, Car, My New Movie From My House—baba Ijesha by Afrok(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Op where is the part where he said his #10m was stolen at home nah? This is new year ooo, op desist from any form of lies to generate traffick undecided.
If truly he has #10m at home, then he needs to build atm gallery coz he is damn richer than some banks cheesy.
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Stole N10m, Car, My New Movie From My House—baba Ijesha by poshest(f): 12:56am On Jan 08, 2015
this guy should check his friends. he's always robbed. something is wrong somewhere. na info all dis robbers they take operate

(1) (Reply)

Tayo Faniran Becomes Inec Youth Ambassador (pictures) / Waje Stuns In New Pictures, Show Sexy, Trim, Curvy, Hourglass Figure / Kanye West Makes His Own Bible-the Book Of Yeezus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.