Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Reminisce Says Alabirin Instead Of Arabirin In Tesojue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reminisce Says Alabirin Instead Of Arabirin In Tesojue (1198 Views)

How Assassins Killed Someone Else Instead Of Me – Daddy Showkey / NBC Ban Of My Tesojue Song Does Not Affect My Career - Reminisce / Guy Who Was Shot Takes Selfie First Instead Of Calling For Help [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reminisce Says Alabirin Instead Of Arabirin In Tesojue by campustv(m): 12:16am On Jan 08, 2015
The Popular Indigenous Rapper and the Tesojue Hit Cronner Reminisce drop a street hit 'Tesojue' which seductive visual was drop towards the end of 2014. Did you noticed his first word, He says 'Alabirin' instead of 'Arabinrin' I thought it was a mistake but he keep repeating the Yoruba word 'Arabirin' as 'Alabirin'. Mistake or Delibrate?

Re: Reminisce Says Alabirin Instead Of Arabirin In Tesojue by decode55(m): 12:38am On Jan 08, 2015

WTF is Alabarin? Abi na aribirin?
Re: Reminisce Says Alabirin Instead Of Arabirin In Tesojue by campustv(m): 1:33am On Jan 08, 2015
decode55:

WTF is Alabarin? Abi na aribirin?
Words and opposite in Yoruba language Mr= Arakunrin Mrs= Arabinrin
Re: Reminisce Says Alabirin Instead Of Arabirin In Tesojue by officialEGO(f): 6:01am On Jan 08, 2015
No time to check time! He was just freestyling *poetic license* all that matters is the song hit town!
Re: Reminisce Says Alabirin Instead Of Arabirin In Tesojue by luchev: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2015
@op u no get work ba ..oya con go wash plate jhoor angry
Re: Reminisce Says Alabirin Instead Of Arabirin In Tesojue by Kolade9(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2015
OP you don vex? E ti binu ni?

No worry ah go call reminisce make him remix the song for your sake

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo / I’m Not Sexually Active -bukola Adeeyo / Popular Actress, Bimbo Thomas Open Up : I Am Not Sleeping With My Brother O!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.