Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

How To Make Steady Wins Using The Zero Risk Betting System(see Proof) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Make Steady Wins Using The Zero Risk Betting System(see Proof) (1308 Views)

ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ODDS, PUNTING & SPORTS BETTING RELATED THREADS / Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof / How To Make Steady Wins Using The Zero Risk Betting System(see Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Steady Wins Using The Zero Risk Betting System(see Proof) by innocent340: 3:36am On Jan 08, 2015
Betting on soccer can be fun when you find the right soccer betting or football system which allows you to make money on sports betting even when you lose.

A soccer betting system with low risk or minimum safe strategy betting.however am using a football system which you can play any team or any league around the world at zero risk of loosing your money.what I mean here is this,when you place an accumulation bet fr 10matches and you loose like 3matches for example,you will be paid for the 7 matches you placed right and then only money for 3matches will be deducting,that's how ZERO RISK BETTING SYSTEM....

this sound lik is not real and impossible but follow the link below to learn more,get proofs,testimony and the genuine ebook on the bet system.

http://eminentbooks..com/2014/02/the-zero-risk-betting-system-how-to-go.html?m=1

For inquiry call or WhatsApp:08113747736

Check out my steady wins with the zero risk system (PROOF)

Re: How To Make Steady Wins Using The Zero Risk Betting System(see Proof) by innocent340: 4:21am On Jan 09, 2015
'
Re: How To Make Steady Wins Using The Zero Risk Betting System(see Proof) by innocent340: 9:33am On Jan 13, 2015
Re: How To Make Steady Wins Using The Zero Risk Betting System(see Proof) by wisejoe: 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Story for the gods,y not tell pple here how it works.Tell us that u want to make money frm us
Re: How To Make Steady Wins Using The Zero Risk Betting System(see Proof) by innocent340: 8:37am On Jan 14, 2015
wisejoe:
Story for the gods,y not tell pple here how it works.Tell us that u want to make money frm us
I dont need evry1 to blv me,cus in all one do,nt evry1 wud blv,its a choice,if u wana knw hw it works,contact me lets talk one on one,or u follow the abv link to read more
Re: How To Make Steady Wins Using The Zero Risk Betting System(see Proof) by innocent340: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2015
innocent340:
I dont need evry1 to blv me,cus in all one do,nt evry1 wud blv,its a choice,if u wana knw hw it works,contact me lets talk one on one,or u follow the abv link to read more
Re: How To Make Steady Wins Using The Zero Risk Betting System(see Proof) by godoluwa(m): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
innocent340:
wise up guy. its only a fool dat will transfer u any money. whatever we called betting is 50-50. only ppl dat r new to betting will fall for ur cheap scam. mtcheeeew
Re: How To Make Steady Wins Using The Zero Risk Betting System(see Proof) by innocent340: 9:09am On Jan 16, 2015
godoluwa:
wise up guy. its only a fool dat will transfer u any money. whatever we called betting is 50-50. only ppl dat r new to betting will fall for ur cheap scam. mtcheeeew
every one is entitled to his opinion, to u,u c it as a 50/50 chance, bt you dont know many ppl hu ar actually makn moni on bet has der own system of bet which gives them that steady income,natin is impossible, is all abt blv and commitment wil help u get ur own system whc works fr u,or for anoder hu wish to reveal it to u,am nt surprised u call it scam cus of hw many bad ppl hav ruin d tots of othrs,esp nigerians. so believing is by. choice and not by force.thank u for commenting anyways
Re: How To Make Steady Wins Using The Zero Risk Betting System(see Proof) by innocent340: 10:26am On Jan 19, 2015
innocent340:
every one is entitled to his opinion, to u,u c it as a 50/50 chance, bt you dont know many ppl hu ar actually makn moni on bet has der own system of bet which gives them that steady income,natin is impossible, is all abt blv and commitment wil help u get ur own system whc works fr u,or for anoder hu wish to reveal it to u,am nt surprised u call it scam cus of hw many bad ppl hav ruin d tots of othrs,esp nigerians. so believing is by. choice and not by force.thank u for commenting anyways
Re: How To Make Steady Wins Using The Zero Risk Betting System(see Proof) by innocent340: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=innocent340 post=29926920][/quote]
Re: How To Make Steady Wins Using The Zero Risk Betting System(see Proof) by innocent340: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2015
innocent340:
Betting on soccer can be fun when you find the right soccer betting or football system which allows you to make money on sports betting even when you lose.

A soccer betting system with low risk or minimum safe strategy betting.however am using a football system which you can play any team or any league around the world at zero risk of loosing your money.what I mean here is this,when you place an accumulation bet fr 10matches and you loose like 3matches for example,you will be paid for the 7 matches you placed right and then only money for 3matches will be deducting,that's how ZERO RISK BETTING SYSTEM....

this sound lik is not real and impossible but follow the link below to learn more,get proofs,testimony and the genuine ebook on the bet system.

http://eminentbooks..com/2014/02/the-zero-risk-betting-system-how-to-go.html?m=1

For inquiry call or WhatsApp:08113747736

Check out my steady wins with the zero risk system (PROOF)

(1) (Reply)

HIT OR MISS?? : Mesut Ozil Bizzare Outfit / 4 Sure Draw / NUGA 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.