Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Nothing, Nothing And Nothing Can Make Me Desert YHWH (JESUS CHRIST) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nothing, Nothing And Nothing Can Make Me Desert YHWH (JESUS CHRIST) (365 Views)

Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain / Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / Jesus Christ Is Yhwh (jehovah) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing, Nothing And Nothing Can Make Me Desert YHWH (JESUS CHRIST) by NEWBIN: 6:55am On Jan 08, 2015
Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me

Many meet afflictions, calamities and they desert God. Where are you deserting God to? His word and counsel will guide you through the situation. Whenever the light shows forth, darkness has been overcomed. PRAISE THE LORD!

God created the darkness but He called out the light, because the light was in existence before darkness. The WORD (light) was before SATAN (darkness).

Weapons will be formed but they will not prosper. What you see and hear are the weapons. Just discern what is pleasing before The Lord . All things created are temporal but only the light is permanent.

God says he will be with us in trouble so even in trouble,YOU SHINE!

FURTHER STUDY
ISAIAH 54:17
No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgement. This is the heritage of the servants of The Lord and their vindication from me declares The Lord

PSALM 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble
Re: Nothing, Nothing And Nothing Can Make Me Desert YHWH (JESUS CHRIST) by TrishaP(f): 7:03am On Jan 08, 2015
And your reason for thread is..?

(1) (Reply)

Video: Imaramma ~ Shola King / Leonardo De Vinci's Cup / Video Production Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.