Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? (5165 Views)

Which Wallpaper Are You Currently Using On Your Device? / What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 08, 2015
In all honesty
Am using a bold 6 and Nokia x2

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by johnwizey: 8:48am On Jan 08, 2015
Eyephone 6 and Nokia 3310
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Tallesty1(m): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2015
Nokia 2600-01sad
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2015
Itel Torchlight cheesy
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by maajin007(m): 9:57am On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
In all honesty
Am using a bold 5 and Nokia x2
brother pls tell me abt bold 5 battery I don tire with android subscription
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 08, 2015
maajin007:

brother pls tell me abt bold 5 battery I don tire with android subscription
sorry I meant bold 6,sowi.
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Deefuray(f): 10:02am On Jan 08, 2015
Bold 5

1 Like

Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2015
Deefuray:
Bold 5
I heard that phone gives problems how is urs going,am using bold 6.
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Deefuray(f): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I heard that phone gives problems how is urs going,am using bold 6.
Iswr down! The phone ehn, it works like it has a mind of its own
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2015
Deefuray:

Iswr down! The phone ehn, it works like it has a mind of its own
lols that's it doesn't work according to how u fink it should?
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by KingTom(m): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2015
Nokia X-2 Android grin
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 08, 2015
PassPort/Lumia/Q10/Iphone grin

1 Like

Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2015
KingTom:
Nokia X-2 Android grin
is that phone in the market?
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
PassPort/Lumia/Q10/Iphone grin
when you turn doctor octopus weh deh press 4 phones @ once aunty?
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Deefuray(f): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
lols that's it doesn't work according to how u fink it should?
There was a time the phone went off by itself, I thought it was the battery, so I charged it, it still didn't boot on for two days,i decided to take it to a phone repairer, on getting there the mumu phone switched on by itself without me even touching it
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2015
Deefuray:

There was a time the phone went off by itself, I thought it was the battery, so I charged it, it still didn't boot on for two days,i decided to take it to a phone repairer, on getting there the mumu phone switched on by itself without me even touching it
lols you will need to buy a new battery because history will repeat itself again..
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Deefuray(f): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
lols you will need to buy a new battery because history will repeat itself again..
You think it is the battery?
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
when you turn doctor octopus weh deh press 4 phones @ once aunty?

undecided...
I use Lumia to receive calls.
Q10 to ping ( the camera af spoil)
PP to snap picture
So, Passport/Q10/Lumia grin
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2015
Deefuray:

You think it is the battery?
am sure,blackbattery is like a magical Harry potter wand,if the battery no like u it will fail you when u need it most..
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

undecided...
I use Lumia to receive calls.
Q10 to ping ( the camera af spoil)
PP to snap picture
So, Passport/Q10/Lumia grin
Eye phone nko,make I come carry that one nah?undecided
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:

Eye phone nko,make I come carry that one nah?undecided

I have never seen an Iphone joor.
I just added it to make the list confirm! wink
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by KingTom(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
is that phone in the market?
It is in my hands undecided
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

iyaf hear u..that passport can u use it to enter all countries in the world?is that what it means?wink
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2015
KingTom:
It is in my hands undecided
android dey x2 since when baba?
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by KingTom(m): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
android dey x2 since when baba?
Baba see the phone na grin

Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by chibwike(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

...you ve seen it jor.
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2015
KingTom:
Baba see the phone na grin
na x2 dey call am? Abi lumia? Kingtom u need make I shoot catapult for ur ear?
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by chibwike(m): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2015
Nokia E75
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2015
chibwike:
...you ve seen it jor.

you buy for me
Shey when I was saying it into yo ears "buy me Iphone"...you said you couldn't hear me. that your ear dey pain you. angry
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by chibwike(m): 10:56am On Jan 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

you buy for me
Shey when I was saying it into yo ears "buy me Iphone"...you said you couldn't hear me. that your ear dey pain you. angry
Lol...dont worry when the price comes down...i'd start hearing you clearly....my ear is kinda economical in nature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2015
Nokia 2700 smiley
Re: What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2015
Ferdybaba:
Nokia 2700 smiley
lordy lordy you kidding ryt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Smartphones That Supports Three SIM Cards (2017) / UPDATED: Glo Unlimited Uc Mini Handler Browsing Now Active / Is Glo Back With Their Senses Or Just Another Computer Glitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.