Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Photo Of Kcee Nd Five Star Music Crew Eating Banana On The Road - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Photo Of Kcee Nd Five Star Music Crew Eating Banana On The Road (1558 Views)

BTS Photos Of Kcee Ft Olamide 'we Go Party'.video Shoot!!! / A Throwback Picture Of Kcee The Limpopo Master / Throwback Picture Of Kcee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Kcee Nd Five Star Music Crew Eating Banana On The Road by MRLINGTON(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2015
This picture was posted by the five star music boss @sososoberekon where himself nd his crew/team @Kcee @Harrysong @skiibii were busily buying nd eating banana..that woman don sell grin

Re: Photo Of Kcee Nd Five Star Music Crew Eating Banana On The Road by Tallesty1(m): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2015
The Banana seller go dey feel like say she meet Jesus............

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Kcee Nd Five Star Music Crew Eating Banana On The Road by MizMyColi(f): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2015
From her facial expression? I doubt she knows who they are.
She thinks they're americanas

In her mind she be like:-

"Oh Ifa, please let that one at Kcee's right, that is looking at me with sexy eyes ask me to come along with them.
He will no longer need to eat banana, I will be the banana he eats for the rest of his life"

cheesy

Tallesty1:
The Banana seller go dey feel like say she meet Jesus............

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kcee Nd Five Star Music Crew Eating Banana On The Road by Tallesty1(m): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2015
MizMyColi:
From her facial expression? I doubt she knows who they are.
She thinks they're americanas

In her mind she be like:-

"Oh Ifa, please let that one at Kcee's right, looking at me with sexy eyes ask me to come along with them.
He will no longer need to eat banana, I will be the banana he eats for the rest of his life"

cheesy

hahahahahaha...

Lwkmd4h............

Who would want to eat only banana for the rest of his life?
Re: Photo Of Kcee Nd Five Star Music Crew Eating Banana On The Road by Cwaya(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2015

I'm not sure that lady recognize them.

So,
KCEE, is trying to explain by doing a live performance for her. *Limpopoing*
grin
Re: Photo Of Kcee Nd Five Star Music Crew Eating Banana On The Road by stiles009(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2015
See as dem dey look like touts. I'm sure the girl wasn't startled at all.

BTW who's kcee? Is he Shekau's brother?
Re: Photo Of Kcee Nd Five Star Music Crew Eating Banana On The Road by boma95(f): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
stiles009:
See as dem dey look like touts. I'm sure the girl wasn't startled at all.

BTW who's kcee? Is he Shekau's brother?

hater#

(1) (Reply)

Evolution Of Dance / Falz X Simi - Chemistry / Please Share Your List Of Danceable Gospel Songs For A Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.