Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

How To Get Your Smadav Antivirus Activated For Life (pro) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Get Your Smadav Antivirus Activated For Life (pro) (23489 Views)

Smadav 2016 Reg Key / Download The Latest Smadav Free Anti-virus 2016 For Better Security / How Good Is Smadav Antivirus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Smadav Antivirus Activated For Life (pro) by Science4me(m): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2015
Hello Everyone, As most of us are not strangers to smadav Antivirus, an antivirus which was created by some Indonesian guys.

It is a great antivirus because :

It is lightweight (Not up to 2mb)
It easily run with other antivirus (Two antivirus with antivirus it will not disturb others)
The free version is as good as the premium
It is a good antivirus which scans your flash drive, memory card etc immediately when inserted

With my points you have not doubt it is a good antivirus, but apart from that do you know there are other functions that is locked from users i mean users who have not used it license key or buy the license key.

The license key is not more than 3 dollars, but i will share it free .

How to activate Smadav Antivirus to Pro

Download Here http://www.broodmother.com/smadav99.exe
Open your new downloaded updated Smadav Antivirus or if you have it before just Open your Smadav antivirus
Click on the Manage Sidebar as seen below and input the username and key that i will give you below

Username: Smadav991ProAspirasisoftFull

Key: 081300527276

Note: It works for all Smadav Versions and if you upgrade it will still work.

Advantages of Activating to Pro Smadav

Turbo Scanning Activation
Ability to disable smadav Splash Screen
and many more..

Ablity to change the colour of your smadav to any colour you want

I thought i have said enough , so go ahead and activate it.
Source: science4meblog..com

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Your Smadav Antivirus Activated For Life (pro) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
How can I set my smadav antivirus to auto start whenever I startup my PC
Re: How To Get Your Smadav Antivirus Activated For Life (pro) by azizurrehman(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
Download smadav crack to activate it for life time.... Smadav Crack

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Smadav Antivirus Activated For Life (pro) by goodbay: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nice antivirus stuff.
Re: How To Get Your Smadav Antivirus Activated For Life (pro) by mjizzie(m): 6:37am On Apr 03, 2015
Thanks for sharing this info.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Smadav Antivirus Activated For Life (pro) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: How To Get Your Smadav Antivirus Activated For Life (pro) by yahyamay(m): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Thanks.... It worked
Re: How To Get Your Smadav Antivirus Activated For Life (pro) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
Re: How To Get Your Smadav Antivirus Activated For Life (pro) by OlaaLogik: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2022
God bless you bro thank you for his

(1) (Reply)

Why Buy Hp When There's Acer? / Choosing The Right Laptop For Gaming / Deleted Files On A PC: Where Do They Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.