Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Drop Your Wordpress Issues For Quick Solutions - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drop Your Wordpress Issues For Quick Solutions (408 Views)

HELP! Wordpress Issues / Hacking: How To Back Up Your Wordpress Site To Google Drive And Restore Easily / Post All Your Wordpress Issues Here (strictly Wordpress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Wordpress Issues For Quick Solutions by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hello! Been away for some time now sha. Anyways, if you are a blogger on wordpress self-hosted platform, and you are experiencing any issue(s) then kindly drop them for assistance.
Re: Drop Your Wordpress Issues For Quick Solutions by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
I don't understand How Google index wordpress blogs.
I use wordpress for android to post, is it compulsory that I manually write Meta tags on all my posts before Google would see it And index it? @infohelp
Re: Drop Your Wordpress Issues For Quick Solutions by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Dapo777:
I don't understand How Google index wordpress blogs.
I use wordpress for android to post, is it compulsory that I manually write Meta tags on all my posts before Google would see it And index it? @infohelp
Yes that's true. I had to leave wordpress to move to blogger cuz of that. But you can solve it by using SEO plugin by Yoast. If you aren't satisfied then the quickest way to get indexed is by submitting each link of every post to make to google webmaster.
Re: Drop Your Wordpress Issues For Quick Solutions by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Infohelp:

Yes that's true. I had to leave wordpress to move to blogger cuz of that. But you can solve it by using SEO plugin by Yoast. If you aren't satisfied then the quickest way to get indexed is by submitting each link of every post to make to google webmaster.

Wow that Google web master works like magic, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Setting Up Your Web Directory / How Can Whats App Marketing Help You Business. / Can Nigerians Now Reverse This Inimical Wealth Distribution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.