Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Jumia Sucks!!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jumia Sucks!!!!! (890 Views)

VIDEO: Nigerian Pastor Sucks Women’s Breasts In Church During Deliverance / Shocking Video: Man Catches Snake, Sucks The Poison Out Of It To Tame It / Nairaland App Sucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Sucks!!!!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
JUMIA and Service Failure!!!!

On December 5th, 2014; I ordered for a 6.5 SHOE for 5995naira and delivery charge of 450naira! Unfortunately, when it was delivered, they gave me an 8.5 SHOE size!‎ 

I‎ applied for a refund and a voucher was given to me to the tune of 5995! The delivery charge wasn't even returned.

Now, on 5th January, 2015. I re-ordered for the SAME shoe and the Same 6.5 size and it was delivered today and alas!!! They stupidly still brought me 8.5 size.

Now I need to know...is that kind of stupid and service failure natural? I think someone somewhere is possessed or maybe they are just downright blind or someone is just deliberately trying to ruin your reputation!

The delivery today was not accepted by me and when I called their contact center, they had the guts to tell me that I indeed selected 8.5! Me sef was now starting to doubt my sanity! I have spoken to over 9 people between December 5th and today!

I went back online to my profile on jumia and it was really 6.5 in BOTH orders! And now they have the guts to tell me I still owe them 450 for delivery of what they mixed up.

I am sooo angry right now that I just had to come vent here and now!

Jumia sucks!!!!!!! They suck ass!
Re: Jumia Sucks!!!!! by InZA: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Eyah

Sorry ehn

Next time just go to a decent shop and buy your shoes jejely... You can test-wear a million shoes there for yourself..... The online shopping system in Nigeria is still a gradually evolving one, and with all things that evolve, there are bound to be hitches and hiccups here and there.

Pele.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Sucks!!!!! by Aizebioje(m): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
I never really liked online buying. I prefer to see and test what I'm paying for.
Pele love
Waka enter any retail shop and buy your shoe o.
Re: Jumia Sucks!!!!! by Pelummy(f): 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
i have never been disappointed for once , i now love to shop more online.

sorry dear
Re: Jumia Sucks!!!!! by dapperman(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nigeria's online shopping is still in its infant stages. my wife ordered a nokia lumia since the 18th of Dec, 2015 and till date, nada has been delivered.
Re: Jumia Sucks!!!!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Thanks guys!
I prefer going to boutiques as well. Buh I also don't mind online shopping; however, I av learnt my lesson now.
Re: Jumia Sucks!!!!! by JumiaOnline(m): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hello Dara,

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused while shopping with us.

Sequel to our telephone conversation, the refund has been processed.

Thanks a lot for your patience and patronage.

Jumia cares.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You See This At The Junction / See The Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Place Of Work / Photos: Groom Sues Wife To Court After Seeing Her Face Without Make-up..lol!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.