Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Need Help With My Final Year Project - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help With My Final Year Project (707 Views)

Welcome To My Final Year Week / Please Help Me With My Final Year Project / I Failed My Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Final Year Project by loverboi(m): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Good day fellow nairalanders, am a final year student in one of the prestigious federal university in Nigeria.
I need assistance for my final year project as well as materials and journals.
My topic is 'EFFECT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ON TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT OF TECHNICAL COLLEGE STUDENTS IN NIGERIA'

I have the option of making any state my study area.
Anyone with materials on similar topic that can be of help should please forward it to olumeme@gmail.com or help me with links on this thread.

I appeal to the moderators to help put it on the front page.
Thank you all in advance.
Re: I Need Help With My Final Year Project by Chizzybabe: 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
Depending on your location i can help you. hola me on 08182614782
Re: I Need Help With My Final Year Project by blesseenE: 12:18am On Jan 09, 2015
PM me if you really need help
Re: I Need Help With My Final Year Project by loverboi(m): 11:58am On Jan 09, 2015
blesseenE:
PM me if you really need help

I couldn't message you, pls contact me via dis email

(1) (Reply)

2015 List Of Universities That Accept 180 JAMB Score For Admission. / Do They Teach English In University? / Please Help! Want To Know If Auchi Polytechnic 2015/16post UTME OND Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.