Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Free Verified Paypal Account Free, Free Doman Name For Life Plus Free Hosting - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Verified Paypal Account Free, Free Doman Name For Life Plus Free Hosting (2351 Views)

Get $25 And A Paypal Account FREE By Applying For Our Paypal Credit Card / Free Verified Paypal Account For The Luckiest Person / Free Verified Paypal Account For Sale Get Your's Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Verified Paypal Account Free, Free Doman Name For Life Plus Free Hosting by stillleno: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2008
HELLO HERE IS AN INCREDIBLE OFFER IF YOU ARE TRULY DETERMINED TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE shocked

i am offering some automated websites for sale. the one i want to promote here is an automatedd ebook selling site.
you can check out a sample of the website at utfuk (dot) com wink

before u say a word here are the features, 

1.-the site already contains 150 books n software for sale (u buy the site and get all d books n software)

2-it is already automated to accept credit card payments as well as paypal.

3-customers who purchase an item are allowed to download the item immediately

4-you can include google adsense, amazon affiliate plus banner ads on the site(just ad ur google publisher id)

5-you just add your paypal account and all sales are sent to your account immediately

6-you can opt for an  or liberty reserve option, but paypal captures more customers since more people use it online

7-you add, remove books and also change the prices for each of them

8- THE SITE IS URS SO U CAN PRACTICALLY DO WHATEVER YOU WISH WITH IT

now if you are already savvy with internet marketing you will know that one way to enjoy such a site is to use an effective google adwordswords campaign. that way u send people to your site 24/7 and your site with its plenty categories will surely have something that they will need.

NOW HERE IS WHAT MAKES THE OFFER TRULLY INCREDIBLE, UNBELIVABLE AND FANTASTIC. Shocked

WHEN YOU BUY THIS SITE OR THE SCRIPT FOR THE SITE, I WILL OFFER YOU FREE HOSTING FOR ONE YEAR, FREE DOMAIN NAME FOR LIFE, AND A FREE VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT!!!!!!!

this offer only comes if you buy the website. it is part of the package so don't ask me for just one of them. you can check my own website here just launched cheapbooksplace dot com (check the about us page for proof that the site is mine)

so what do you need to do? choose your own domain name (make sure that it is available), choose a paypal id, i will have the paypal account opened and verified. you see proof of that, you pay %70, under 24 to 28 hours you see your website online, you pay me the balance and get the admin access password. if you need i can help you with tips on how to promote your site online. i spend about $5 on google adwords program a day and sell an average of 3 books a day.

how do you get the website and all the freebies?

website costs, N20,000,  but

i also own the freeinfoclub dot com and if you become a member you get a big discount. (membership plans starts from 2k)

as a member of freeinfoclub dot com you no longer get to pay 20k, just pay N12k. I AM SERIOUS

PAY 12K FOR AN AUTOMATED EBOOK STORE WEBSITE (hosted on hostican dot com), FREE VERIFIED PAYPAL, FREE DOMAIN NAME FOR LIFE, FREE HOSTING

now tell me was that truly not an incredible offer grin

Best wishes Wink

Leno cool

leno@freeinfoclub.com
leno@cheapbooksplace.com
Re: Free Verified Paypal Account Free, Free Doman Name For Life Plus Free Hosting by ALERTEFCC(f): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2008
hello mr arent you ashamed of yourself, get a life!!!!

you can't "HAMMER" like this to buy HUMMER with this your poverty stricken attitude.

when you choose to eat a frog eat the big and oily ones, why mess your self because of 2k, 4k or 6k, stop eating the crumbs dropping from peoples pockets.

[size=28pt]please beware of this pest he has nothing to offer, if you open your mouth now i will post your name and other details.[/size]
[size=28pt]next time you see EFCC quickly sign out. dull brat[/size]
Re: Free Verified Paypal Account Free, Free Doman Name For Life Plus Free Hosting by stillleno: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2008
so much venom? shocked

yeah, yeah, yeah, everyone is a schemer and a thief. once u see a hard to believe offer you scream blue murder. well i already have my own web store. the internet is a large place for many more. but as i always say on most of my posts, no be force. go to hostican dot com, u will c that a free domain name for life is part of their hosting package. this is just one of the promotional activities of the website. i get monthly commissions for each new hosting (those who have heard about residual affiliate income might understand more)

anyway wink

wow, i get fans. grin well if people with brains read the post they will notice that i have not asked for a penny in advance.

also i am telling you to get what i already have. check my own automated store and see proof that i own the site. you can also please simply mail me at my mail address via the site.

as per this player hater? you got an issue with me, or you just looking for how to talk with me? you want to reveal names and details? silly it only serves to advertise me. as you can see from both my sites (not even all i have online) am moving forward buddy. don't know you, don't know why u hide under an alias, hidden email id, . and as for being poor, grin

let me help u , My name is Ailen and am the CEO of Leno Productions. online am known as Leno
i can rout up at least 3 dozen people, colleagues and friends i have done biz in d past with, people i have not even seen face to face up till now.

grow up, get a life and make yourself useful.

Leno

P.S; and stop being jealous bloke. we all can't make it online. if you don't make money online y blame me? y not try something else?

meanwhile this would be the last response i will direct @ you. boys are boys and men are men.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

foreign Designers Ladies Bags For Sale At Wholesale & Retail, Place An Order Now / Ankara Bags And Shoes Training In Lagos @ N15,000 / Welding Machine With Digital Inverter Technology For Sale @girisim Call Us Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.