Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard (3100 Views)

Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured / Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church / Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2015

Re: Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard by herald9: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
grin
to be Frank,this is wack...has anybody's name been on coke bottle before?

And which book of life are they talking about?
Re: Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard by ammyluv2002(f): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Very funny....Wetin be the connection between bottle of coke and book of life grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard by tosinjoe(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
So u guys really don't knw thats a new trend? Coke sends customised bottles to celebrities with their names on it

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard by pretydiva(f): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Assembly of God is different frm Assemblies of God chrh..op pls get ur facts rite

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard by player007(m): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Like the Elders will always say.....Abo oro la n so fun omoluabi, ti o ba de inu e a di odindi..
Re: Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard by IrinaDeverenko(f): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
Abeg yuh get sample? show me na grin angry grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard by Nutase: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Laila.... I see u o.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard by sexymoma(f): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Na Linda Ikeji This Church Dey Refer To O shocked

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard by englishmart(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
canal men can't understand the things of the spirit...
BTW.
this isn't supposed to be on celeb section.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard by tosinjoe(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:
is that really u?
Re: Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard by asodeboyede(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing
that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh
abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are
written in the Lamb's book of life.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard by ezeigbo194(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:

here it is tank me later

Re: Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard by handsomebolanle: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
pretydiva:
Assembly of God is different frm Assemblies of God chrh..op pls get ur facts rite

Thank you Ma'am... 50likes
Re: Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard by IrinaDeverenko(f): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
grin I don't nid to tank yuh lata i can still tank yuh knw!! so tank yuh.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard by IrinaDeverenko(f): 12:14am On Jan 09, 2015
Yea any problem?
Re: Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard by ezeigbo194(m): 6:32am On Jan 09, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:
grin I don't nid to tank yuh lata i can still tank yuh knw!! so tank yuh.

the pleasure is mine.......Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard by IrinaDeverenko(f): 6:50am On Jan 09, 2015
morning
Re: Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 09, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:
morning

morning bae, how was your night?
Re: Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard by IrinaDeverenko(f): 7:19am On Jan 09, 2015
It was ok
Re: Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 09, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:
It was ok

my name is Kwame. Hope your day is starting up nicely?
Re: Hilarious Photo Of An Assembly Of God Church Signboard by IrinaDeverenko(f): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2015
Am joanna.yes my day is going on smoothly,tanks all the same.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 / Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism / What I Saw When I Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.