Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,767 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Has The Pisure Or Adonbelivit Guys Won The Battle??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Has The Pisure Or Adonbelivit Guys Won The Battle??? (589 Views)

I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die / Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. / I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has The Pisure Or Adonbelivit Guys Won The Battle??? by Tintinnoty(m): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Has the pisure or adonbeliveit guys finally won the e-battle here on nairaland I've been contemplating asking this question for days now until I saw this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2081699/imam-rapes-shaves-pubic-hairs

make front page then I give up. for your topic to make front page now it most come with pictures or guys won't believe you and you indirectly reduce the chance of your thread making front page. a look at the topics that make front page now will further confirm what am saying. As the 2015 general election draws nearer the attention has drastically moved from pisure or adonbelivit and those who school in France to SAIBuhati and GEJisWorking.

Though am just typing my mind some guys will still ask for pisure or they don't believe me
Re: Has The Pisure Or Adonbelivit Guys Won The Battle??? by ibkgab001: 5:22am On Jan 09, 2015
Here in France we believe in pictures...so Op picture of you typing this article or I don't believe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean President Dancing Shoki / Must Read!!! Intriguing African Proverbs / Do You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.