Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Vacancy For Radio Presenters & Marketing Officers At A Media Company In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Radio Presenters & Marketing Officers At A Media Company In Abuja (1259 Views)

Marketing Officers Needed / Audition, Audition, Audition!!! Male & Female Radio Presenters Needed In Lagos!! / T.v/radio Presenters,studio Manager Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Radio Presenters & Marketing Officers At A Media Company In Abuja by sleekymag(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Marketing Officers and Radio Presenters are needed at a Media Company in Abuja

Male & Female Radio Presenters
Are you an aspiring or proven Radio Presenter? Do you have passion for talking on radio? Do you reside in Abuja? Do you have the requisite presentation skills and voice (good and flexible diction) to match, and perhaps more? Are you between 22 and 35 years of age? Do you possess a minimum of a BSc?

If yes, then you’re what we’re looking for! Matol Media Concepts Limited is an integrated media production and marketing communications company. The company is rolling out new radio programs, hence the need for presenters.

Male and Female Marketing Officers
Proven and results-oriented Marketing Officers are also needed (Male & Female).
You must have a degree or diploma from a reputable institution; must be between 24 and 35 years of age.
You must be a self-starter; a person of integrity; zealous on the job; be able to network effectively; and work effectively under minimal supervision. You should also have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
You should have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in marketing products and services.

Interested applicants should send their CV/Resume to matolmedia@yahoo.com, stating in the subject of the mail, the position being applied for. Applications must also include a cover letter to The Human Resources Manager, Matol Media Concepts Limited, Abuja and state experiences (if any) of prior works. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Deadline for submission of applications is by close of work by Friday, 16th January, 2015.

Good luck!
Re: Vacancy For Radio Presenters & Marketing Officers At A Media Company In Abuja by sleekymag(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
necz
cwen

u guys can take note and apply.
Re: Vacancy For Radio Presenters & Marketing Officers At A Media Company In Abuja by sleekymag(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Note the positions are Abuja-based, so u must be residing in Abuja.
Re: Vacancy For Radio Presenters & Marketing Officers At A Media Company In Abuja by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
sleekymag:
Note the positions are Abuja-based, so u must be residing in Abuja.

Currently based in lag but I've family members I could stay with in abj should I stil try,and maybe include that in my cover letter?
Re: Vacancy For Radio Presenters & Marketing Officers At A Media Company In Abuja by sleekymag(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2015
christinauju:

Currently based in lag but I've family members I could stay with in abj should I stil try,and maybe include that in my cover letter?

I don't know about that. Just follow your heart. You never know.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / A Commercial Bus Driver Needed Urgently (lagos) / First Bank Insurance Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.