Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Vacancies At Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies At Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN) (4895 Views)

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies At Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
I just received the link below and felt i should share it to the benefit of all. It's a good way to start the year. Goodluck!

www./hotjobs/46629/federal-airport-authority-job-recruitment-2015.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hotnaijajobs+%28Hot+Nigerian+Jobs%29
Re: Vacancies At Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Why will you use the word "jobless brothers" grin
Re: Vacancies At Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
firstEVA:

Lol babe free d guy nah.
Re: Vacancies At Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN) by LaurelP(m): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
firstEVA:

"and sisters"
Re: Vacancies At Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
firstEVA:

Should i have used "jobful" abi "gainfully employed"?

Abeg, the message in the topic is the major thing. Get the message and leave the messenger.
Re: Vacancies At Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN) by Kazrem(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
firstEVA:
Exactly what came to my mind.
Re: Vacancies At Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
RedBenson:

Should i have used "jobful" abi "gainfully employed"?

Abeg, the message in the topic is the major thing. Get the message and leave the messenger.
dude change it na, the word 'jobless' is a bit insensitive, besides it isn't only unemployed folks that can benefit from your thread.....people change jobs you know.
Re: Vacancies At Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
dude change it na, the word 'jobless' is a bit insensitive, besides it isn't only unemployed folks that can benefit from your thread.....people change jobs you know.

Ok. Done!
Re: Vacancies At Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN) by udmydearest(f): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
The link is not opening jare.........
Re: Vacancies At Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN) by abgreat: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
I don apply o, God please remember me!
Re: Vacancies At Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN) by abgreat: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: Vacancies At Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN) by abgreat: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: Vacancies At Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN) by BraveAfrican(m): 1:03am On Jan 09, 2015
Observing...
Re: Vacancies At Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN) by bidemshotunde(f): 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
pls wen u applied for the FAAN job, did u get any email that it was successful? thanks
Re: Vacancies At Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN) by sonofjah55: 6:40am On Feb 20, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

A First Class Graduate Needs A Job. Please Help / As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? / Lng Recruitment Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.