Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Nigerian Christian Channel Launched On Youtube! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Christian Channel Launched On Youtube! (3605 Views)

10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church / Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. / Nigerian Christian Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Christian Channel Launched On Youtube! by goldengoal(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2008
Hosannah Brodcasting Network,Nigeria is a 24 hour Christian broadcasting network on the internet.

From time to time, we shall upload and share soul-lifting, faith imparting and life-giving christian videos and content to our worldwide internet audience.

Our content shall include Christian music videos, movies, drama, godly poetry, biblical teachings, soul-lifting discussions e.t.c

The youtube portal is

http://www.youtube.com/hbnigeria

For now, no new videos have been uploaded. We are working seriously on uploading new and inspiring content anytime soon.

We shall need the assistance of you guys in the areas of quality content. We would like you to please link us to your Pastors,Prophets, Apostles, Ministers, Drama Ministers, Music Ministers, Psalmists, Poets e.t.c

Our membership shall be open to members of the public and each member will have access to a maximum of 10 video uploads monthly.

Please get in touch with me if you would like to have your solid faith content/videos on our channel on YouTube!

My telephone number is 08079912842 and the email is hbnnigeria@yahoo.com

I have created a new blog for this channel where you can always get useful updates. Please see

http://www.hbnnigeria..com

Thanks.

Always feel free to get in touch with me.

Thanks,
Emmanuel Ayomide Praise,
President/CEO,
Hosannah Broadcasting Network,Nigeria.
Bola Tinubu Model Market,
Mosolashi,
Ipaja,Lagos.
+2348079912842
hbnnigeria@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Can Pastor Oyedepo Be Part Of Ritualist? Is Pastor Adeboye Saved? / Does Allah Love Pigs? / Iceland World Most Peaceful Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.